Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 12-06-2006, 09:50 PM   #1
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default Can U Feel It?

Daily Updates Made on this thread

The last 10 games we have shown so much improvement despite only going up 2 games or whatever it was. For the first time I saw everybody stepping in on Friday versus the Sonics. Again, I still feel that Ricky is the key at the point. Rashad Mccants is due back within the next month possibly. I can't wait to see that though I'm guessing he would be playing limited minutes at first not to strain himself. Blount is my favorite center in the league and he wasn't before. He's doing everything right that is possible for the amount of money we pay him. I'm loving the guy at this point. I wouldn't want to trade him anymore. If McCants can get back into the mix of things then we are getting somewhere. More three point threats so the back-up squad with Foye, McCants, Jaric, Smith and Blount is going to look nice in the future and it will work because of Jaric. Jaric is such a great roleplayer right now it's not even funny. Oh aright, he could be better but he is doing what he does and it's never a negative to what the team as a whole is doing. 7-3 is a pretty good bet. I might be willing to throw 5 dollars out there on this one. If we can upset the Spurs, I'd like to see us at least get a good streak going these 10 games.

10 GAME PREDICTION
Offical 04 Prediction: 7-3 in the next 10 games

Sonics - WIN BLOWOUT!
Nets - LOSS Ricky Davis really didn't help things out by missing 3 or 4 straight jump shots mostly from the middle of the floor near the free throw line. Otherwise, this would of been a lot closer than it was. Too bad Davis can't be on at the right times, cause if he's not then he seems to not be smart enough to make the right pass. If Moore wouldn't of been hot for no reason what so ever then we could of easily won this game. I hate random ****ty NBA players who all of a sudden catch on fire.
Bobcats - WIN Great come from behind win. Not too many flaws in our game, it was just that they couldn't miss. Damn those 3's from Carroll. I thought he was going to pull a Mikey Moore on us in the fourth quarter but we got lucky he wasn't Moore and took back what belonged to us and that's the win. We're better than this team so it's good we didn't let them upset us. What happened to Jaric? He didn't even play. Got the day off? Could of used him against Adam Morrison.
Spurs - WIN Got lucky sort of because Ricky Davis should have to play a lot better than what he did for us to win, but some games just don't make sense. Great upset even though we gave them every opportunity to get back in the game and beat us. Helps when Blount scores 27 points without hardly missing and KG has a 27 point, 17 board, 7 assist night though.
Sixers - WIN
Rockets - WIN 3RD STRAIGHT OT WIN, this team is really clicking. We are playing great basketball, but I think we can get even better as the season progresses. Sooner or later Ricky Davis is going to hit those three's consistently and he sure did tonight. A great win against a pretty good team.
LA Clippers - LOSS
Grizzles - WIN
Nets - WIN

CURRENT RANKING BASED ON BEST RECORD OF WESTERN CONFERENCE = #7

Next Opponent:
TV Coverage: FSN at 7pm

Last edited by 04mzwach : 01-14-2007 at 05:01 AM.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:30 AM   #2
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Hmmmm, NO! I know that we can beat teams, that is a start.But I don't feel it, yet. We are 8-9, which is good. We are in 3rd place, nice. But I don't feel like the team is consistent yet. KG is a given, the rest of the team.....I am not sure. I will see Friday when I check out the game at the Target.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:13 AM   #3
04mzwach

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Next opponent: Utah Jazz

We must contain Carlos Boozer in this game and I think we have a great shot of containing him with Kevin Garnett and Craig Smith gaurding him. If we can do that and score more than 90 points. I think we can either come up just short or beat them. We score 100 points and we beat them gauranteed. Offensive rebounds would help out a lot in this game. This is the top rebounding club in the NBA if I'm not mistaken and they do so with lots of offensive rebounds.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:47 PM   #4
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

OOO I FEEL IT, man see what happens when garnett gets a lil more selfish mmmmm i can get used to some wins
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 08:45 AM   #5
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default I believe!!!

Like in the Blues Brothers, "Do you see the light?" After watching that game last night, I can honestly say that "We might be on to something here". I have always believed in the team, I love the Timberwolves. But watching how the team came together last night, that was something special.

I loved the balance that was on display last night. Great defense and total team play, that is great. That is what we need. Good job, Timberwolves. And I CAN FEEL IT!!! If we can beat the Jazz, we can hang and maybe even beat teams like the Spurs and Mavs. Heck, we can beat the Suns!!!

Timberwolves!!!!
Old 12-10-2006, 08:54 AM   #6
JellyBean
College superstar

Default 4th straight win!!!

I am starting to feel it. The Jazz game made me wake up and take notice. The Bulls game, we looked great!!! We have the makings of a good team. Good job, fellas.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:16 PM   #7
04mzwach

Our team is deep right now and this streak is good, it sucks to see a team going on the right track and then having to decide whether to take AI or not.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:30 AM   #8
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

jrt1584 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mzwach
Our team is deep right now and this streak is good, it sucks to see a team going on the right track and then having to decide whether to take AI or not.

u say "having to decide" like it's actually a hard decision or something. Put KG/AI on the same team and then all u gotta do is surround them with an average supporting cast and you've got a contender. It's too bad that they're both in the middle to last parts of their prime but that doesn't matter, they're both hungry for a championship and they both compliment each other PERFECTLY. U gotta figure that Iverson would still get his 30+ ppg on the Wolves and he may even have a positive effect on KG's unselfish side. KG's career scoring year just happened to come the year that Cassell/Spree were along side him so we may see KG's scoring avg jump back up to the 24-25 ppg area. But both of their biggest weaknesses just happen to be the others biggest strength. KG is usually considered too unselfish while AI demands the ball in his hands, can go for 40+ pts on any given night, but is considered a tough teammate to deal with sometimes. I think this would be the perfect duo... If McHale can make something happen, Taylor better approve the deal or KG will be gone.
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 04:56 PM   #9
04mzwach

AI better show up for practice or KG is going to be a little on his bad side. KG will definetely talk to him about it. We know who will be the captain regardless, that is KG. Celtics or Minnesota according to NBA.com and if we get him...well...I hope it turns out well in free agency when AI's contract expires if we get him. Yes, it would be interesting to see them play together. I think we have a well-rounded team right now. I just hope everything works out well for the T-wolves. I don't know what to do at this point. But I'd love to see AI and KG play together. I'm not totally against the idea. I just hate seeing Minnesota put up a streak and then AI comes into the situation. That's it, pretty simple. I hope if we get him it equals 2 championships. I'm just thinking any deal McHale puts out there will somehow **** us over in the end. This meaning our future, at least AI wouldn't have to deal with trade rumors like in Philly. Ha.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:19 PM   #10
04mzwach

how long is mcgrady out? things just get better and better for us...yao won't stand on his own 2 feet without mcgrady if he's out for too long and that's another spot below us.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 12-12-2006 at 11:26 PM.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:47 PM   #11
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

McGrady is out for a week or longer.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:24 PM   #12
JellyBean
College superstar

I saw a lot of good in this loss against the Spurs tonight. The team looked rough, but I saw a team that would not give up, and that is good. Great game, Foye and Blout. And you know KG was a-u-t-o-matic!!!! Hey a loss to the Spurs, I can deal with. A loss to the Atlanta Hawks......I might have to go into hiding or seek therapy.
Old 12-16-2006, 03:30 PM   #13
04mzwach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYPzTbobXVo
how embarrassing is this...plus the dunk Duncan missed last night...that was hilarious.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:44 AM   #14
04mzwach

nonsense comment

Last edited by 04mzwach : 12-17-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:49 AM   #15
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

The T-Wolves seem to be leaning toward trading Randy Foye in a trade for A.I. and with the brawl Saturday, the Nuggets might have bumped them selves down in the trade, with the players fighting and the players their trying to trade might get suspended and suspeneded players can't get traded.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: