Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Strikeforce-Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianenko Vs Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva

Heavyweight Grand Prix quarterfinal bout: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Antonio Silva
Heavyweight Grand Prix quarterfinal bout: Andrei Arlovski vs. Sergei Kharitonov
Heavyweight Grand Prix reserve bout: Shane Del Rosario vs. Lavar Johnson
Heavyweight Grand Prix reserve bout: Chad Griggs vs. Gianpiero Villante
Heavyweight Grand Prix reserve bout: Valentijn Overeem vs. Ray Sefo

The heavy weight tourney kicks off

I got Fedor,Arlovski,Johnoson,Sefo and ill go with griggs since ive never seen villante
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Strikeforce-Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianenko Vs Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva

Can't wait for this, it's on my birthday.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Strikeforce-Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelianenko Vs Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva

wow man, sergei and arlovski fighting? i always thought that fight was a dream matchup back than when it was pride vs ufc
strifed169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:41 PM   #4
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan

its right after mine. fedor all the way.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:42 PM   #5
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
it was mine yesterday, i wanted a vitor victory for my present
Old 02-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #6
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really doubt Fedor might get the Tiger Woods Effect, where the field isn't intimidated by the best guy in the league anymore.

We've seen that Fedor has always been beatable even before his first legit loss, but nobody before Werdum could finish him off and all ended up losing. Well, everybody now saw his first loss. Things might change.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:01 PM   #7
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
I really doubt Fedor might get the Tiger Woods Effect, where the field isn't intimidated by the best guy in the league anymore.

We've seen that Fedor has always been beatable even before his first legit loss, but nobody before Werdum could finish him off and all ended up losing. Well, everybody now saw his first loss. Things might change.

feder didn't really lose in devestating fashion, if i was one of the fighters sitting in the same tree as him i would be more worried about being the first one to fight the guy after receiving his first legitimate loss.
strifed169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #8
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Something tells me the only shocker will see here is Sergei KO'ing Arlovski, not that it will shock anyone much, aww to bad we dont get Strikeforce shows here until a tape delay about a month later, I guess i'll just wait for streams.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #9
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

fedor is gonna smash his dickhole in
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #10
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fedor
Sergei
SDR
Griggs
Othereem
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #11
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5GR-gPbcO_g

Short video of Fedor semi training
Old 02-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #12
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino

fedor is sick although i bet charlie z could beat him.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #13
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bump
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #14
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Bump
Since you bumped it, care to tell us your picks?
Old 02-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #15
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fedor
Sergei
Del Rosario
Griggs
Sefo

The Arlovski fight with Sergei interests me the most. Tough call for me.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: