Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2011, 01:52 AM   #1
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Which poster was it that was in the show White Collar?

Back in the summer I remember someone saying they played the character June's young husband. That episode just aired yesterday and they showed a few pictures of her/him/and Billy Dee Williams together... But I can't remember who it was.

Show yourself, and get e-daps.

EDIT: It was Don Dadda.

Last edited by ProfessorMurder : 02-10-2011 at 12:40 PM.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:35 AM   #2
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which poster was it that was in the show White Collar?

Obv it's starface......duh.

DonDadda
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #3
chrisxuk

I didn't know a member of the forums appeared in the show, still pretty cool though. Caught up season 2 recently, watched episode 12 last night. One of my favourite shows at the moment. :)
Old 02-10-2011, 11:50 AM   #4
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dont know the show. Was the dude black? don dadda. White? Lamar doom

those are the only posters with legit acting experience that have owned up to it TMK
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
dont know the show. Was the dude black? don dadda. White? Lamar doom

those are the only posters with legit acting experience that have owned up to it TMK

Ahh, thanks Roc and Booze it was Don Dadda.

It's a pretty decent show, not amazing. I don't go out of my way to watch it, but will catch up with it if I miss an episode. Don was saying that they just got to hang out in a really swanky New York club wearing vintage clothes all day.

He didn't have any lines, but he was in a few photos. Pretty cool.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:53 AM   #6
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did the episode air already? I was thinking it wasn't for another few weeks.

And those c*cksuckers spent the whole episode talking about my character and couldn't throw an actual scene or some lines my way. Oh well, the shoot was a good time and Billy Dee's character will be back in the next season I'm sure, maybe they'll do an actual flashback episode. But I'm not holding my breath.

I start work on Boardwalk Empire in the morning

Thanks for the e-love, much appreciated.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:10 AM   #7
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it was starface in blackface. he's the best of the best.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #8
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Can you throw us a bone or would that violate your confidentiality agreement? What character will you be playing?
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:44 AM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That's awesome. What role will Starface be playing?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:48 AM   #10
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

That must burn. He could turn this into a positive and use this as motivation though.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:19 AM   #11
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Something like this I'd imagine but shot on a handycam with no narrative and a duration of 20-30 minutes in length.

step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #12
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Did the episode air already? I was thinking it wasn't for another few weeks.

And those c*cksuckers spent the whole episode talking about my character and couldn't throw an actual scene or some lines my way. Oh well, the shoot was a good time and Billy Dee's character will be back in the next season I'm sure, maybe they'll do an actual flashback episode. But I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks for the e-love, much appreciated.

I'm surprised they didn't flashback, there's definitely room in that story to go back. Hopefully for you they will explore that a bit.

Good luck with Boardwalk! If you see Buscemi make sure to tell him he's awesome.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:11 PM   #13
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DonDadda59 on boardwalk empire

Ish's very own celebrity

We should get an interview thread going on here. Kinda like what Vapid done except the chosen poster can answer anyones questions if he/she wants to. We could compile a list of posters on here to interview.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #14
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do lines from fargo

it's my deal yah see!?
You're darn TOOTIN!
THE HECK DO YA MEAN?
i answered the darn....I'm cooperatin here!

I guess you think you're... you know, like an authority figure, with that stupid ****in' uniform, huh buddy? King clip-on-tie there, big ****in' man, huh? You know these are the limits of your life, man. The rule of your little ****in' gate here. Here's your four dollars, you pathetic piece of shit.

and dont even say them right to his face, just kinda do it in the vicinity of him so he barely hears it

yeah my TAGS

open up your cell when he's near and say "Yah, Wade Gustafson, please."

wow im literally laughing hysterically for no reason at the thought of someone doing this to him
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:29 PM   #15
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Can you throw us a bone or would that violate your confidentiality agreement? What character will you be playing?

I'll put it like this:

I'm gonna be doing one thang and one thang only... killin klansmen.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: