Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 3 Catholic Priests, teacher Charged with sexually abusing boys

Quote:
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (CNN) - Three Philadelphia priests and a parochial school teacher were charged Thursday with raping and assaulting boys in their care, while a former official with the Philadelphia Archdiocese was accused of allowing the abusive priests to have access to children, the city's district attorney's office said.

CNN Senior Vatican analyst John Allen said the charges against the former church official appeared to be unprecedented and could have national implications.

"This is apparently the first time that a Catholic leader has been charged criminally for the cover-up as opposed to the abuse itself," he said. "It sends a shot across the bow for bishops and other diocesan officials in other parts of the country, who have to wonder now if they've got criminal exposure, too."

Edward Avery, 68, and Charles Engelhardt, 64, were charged with allegedly assaulting a 10-year-old boy at St. Jerome Parish from 1998 to 1999. Bernard Shero, 48, a teacher in the school, is charged with allegedly assaulting the same boy there in 2000, Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams said at a Thursday press conference.

Spider Queen Demands it

Last edited by Anti Hero : 02-11-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:34 AM   #2
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3 Catholic Priests, teacher Charged with sexually abusing boys

Sad truth: This isn't even a small surprise. I'd sooner worship Zeus than be a Catholic.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:43 AM   #3
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Clergy peeps look freaky as phuck in mugshots. Word to Philip Seymour Hoffman
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:47 AM   #4
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Clergy peeps look freaky as phuck in mugshots. Word to Philip Seymour Hoffman

I find it weird that they are arrested for child rape, and the guy in the first picture is smiling about it.. unless this is a picture from another time.. but what is going on with egor in the last picture?
Old 02-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Being a true and true Christian believer I'd rather leave this alone right now because its far to early in the morning for me to wanna touch this age disturbing old topic...

But I must say, the creeper on the bottom right looks slightly like a mentally challenged + busted version of Jimmy Kimmel...

PS - I hope they all burn to ashes if convicted...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:53 AM   #6
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Sad truth: This isn't even a small surprise. I'd sooner worship Zeus than be a Catholic.
I bet you can't give me a legit reason on why you would rather worship Zeus than become a catholic.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:56 AM   #7
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
I bet you can't give me a legit reason on why you would rather worship Zeus than become a catholic.

Prolly cuz he was gunna have his @nal region violated, he'd rather it be by the force of a lightning-wielding god than a disgusting freak w/ a short, stubby, inexperienced c0ck. Duh. Put me in the prisons of Olympus any day over going to mass as a young alter boy

Last edited by ROCSteady : 02-11-2011 at 10:00 AM.
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:56 AM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
Being a true and true Christian believer I'd rather leave this alone right now because its far to early in the morning for me to wanna touch this age disturbing old topic...

But I must say, the creeper on the bottom right looks slightly like a mentally challenged + busted version of Jimmy Kimmel...

I get more a creepy Al Franken vibe from him

Old 02-11-2011, 10:24 AM   #9
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes Homo, applies.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:30 AM   #10
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I did not know this was newsworthy anymore. I kind of figured it was just always assumed.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #11
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done

Dude on bottom right looks like he's nutting in an alter boy actually.....
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:47 AM   #12
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

Yeah. It's the only religion that has any problems. Every Catholic by proxy must be a homosexual pedophile.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
how's this? it's 100% cooler. the stories are cooler, the characters are cooler, the powers are cooler, the god beefs are cooler, and in addition to that, you don't have to be associated with any notorious radical loony bins because nobody legitimately buys and perverts ancient Greek mythology any more. so there you go. gimme homer's epics over the gospels any day of any week of any year except 2012 where it'll pay to be worshiping the true savior of the world and not some lightning wielding decoy.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:00 AM   #14
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
how's this? it's 100% cooler. the stories are cooler, the characters are cooler, the powers are cooler, the god beefs are cooler, and in addition to that, you don't have to be associated with any notorious radical loony bins because nobody legitimately buys and perverts ancient Greek mythology any more. so there you go. gimme homer's epics over the gospels any day of any week of any year except 2012 where it'll pay to be worshiping the true savior of the world and not some lightning wielding decoy.
But you have to partake in animal and human sacrifices.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:05 AM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
But you have to partake in animal and human sacrifices.
every ancient religion has archaic practices widely rejected by modernity. a reinterpretation of Greek beliefs would be no different. so i'd only have to kill goats and slaves if you, the hypothetical christian, would have to do, oh i don't know, all of this stuff (see 1:55 btw) and a whole hell of a lot more.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: