Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
Blue_Dog45
Banned

Blue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Official Dogcast: Lakers @ Magic, 2/13/11, 12:30 PM PST

VS.

When: 12:30 PST
Where: Amway Center, Orlando
TV: ABC

LOS ANGELES LAKERS STARTING LINEUP:
PG: Derek Fisher
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Ron Artest
PF: Pau Gasol
C: Andrew Bynum

ORLANDO MAGIC STARTING LINEUP:
PG: Jameer Nelson
SG: Jason Richardson
SF: Hedo Turkoglu
PF: Ryan Anderson
C: Dwight Howard

Dogcast Simulator Says: Lakers: 97, Magic 86. Kobe finishes with 27 points and Andrew Bynum has 19/9.

GO LAKERS!!!

Last edited by Blue_Dog45 : 02-12-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Blue_Dog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Dogcast: Lakers @ Magic, 2/13/11, 12:30 PM PST

nicely done! i'd love to see them beat ron jeremy's team!!!!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #3
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Game time in about 3 hours... who's gonna watch this??? Its a big game!!!!

Old 02-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #4
Blue_Dog45
Banned

Blue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Game time in about 3 hours... who's gonna watch this??? Its a big game!!!!

Last week everyone's excuse for not watching a Laker game was the Superbowl...this week I dunno. Is everyone at church? lol
Old 02-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #5
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

here, sir!
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #6
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Dog45
Last week everyone's excuse for not watching a Laker game was the Superbowl...this week I dunno. Is everyone at church? lol

Who goes to Church at noon? I have never gone to a Sunday afternoon service! LOL

Old 02-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #7
Blue_Dog45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Who goes to Church at noon? I have never gone to a Sunday afternoon service! LOL

Just goes to show how long it's been since I've gone to church...God forgive me!!! lol

Gametime in about...45 minutes!
Old 02-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #8
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far

your not a true laker fan if you dont watch every game imo

then again i cant watch all games because i dont have league pass so i rely on tupac to send me links

oh well. game time starts now. sucks that boston won against the heat but oh well. i didnt care who won
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:56 PM   #9
SoCalMike

Bynum looking very solid in the first quarter... Artest and Fish mucking it up offensively...

Old 02-13-2011, 04:07 PM   #10
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

we could`ve easily won this quater...
11-0 run for the Magic in between
Old 02-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #11
Allstar24
NBA lottery pick

Allstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation here

Brown needs to take it down a notch...who gave him the green light?
Allstar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:22 PM   #12
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersNUMBA1
your not a true laker fan if you dont watch every game imo

then again i cant watch all games because i dont have league pass so i rely on tupac to send me links

oh well. game time starts now. sucks that boston won against the heat but oh well. i didnt care who won

Still down. I don't know if Hulk is going to fix it.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:24 PM   #13
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar24
Brown needs to take it down a notch...who gave him the green light?

i think pjax did, but i agree with you personally....

Old 02-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #14
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

Gasol not playing well. bad passes, bad shots.
Old 02-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #15
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Jazz
Gasol not playing well. bad passes, bad shots.

lakers ball movement is not as solid so far this game... they are not exploiting the size advantage they have.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: