Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-13-2011, 02:52 AM   #1
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Random Thoughts

-Why is the toilet paper in public restrooms so terrible? That stuff is literally like sandpaper. Used some today. My ass feels like I rubbed up against a sander. Painful as hell. It's like bleeding from the anus. You would think with the money these places earn they could, you know, use soft toilet paper instead of sand paper.

-Why don't they make a cure for IBS? I would love one. It seems like my list of foods I cannot eat is growing and growing and growing to the point that pretty soon I'm gonna be able to eat MAYBE some sand paper. Can't eat dairy, red meat, certain vegetables, certain fruits, some nuts, anything with a large amount of protein will kill my insides, can't eat candy. Hell I ate some bread the other night and my stomach began a revolution against me. Tons of people suffer from this shit (literally...shit. Everywhere. All the time) and no cures. Imagine the profits grocery stores would make if IBS didn't exist and those millions of people could eat whatever the **** they wanted

-Why is it that the older you get, the less of your time actually belongs to you. Nothing like looking at the calendar and realizing "Well, I have a free half hour there...maybe I can use that to ea.....ohhh wait food is a no no. Oh well!" When you're little, time lasts forever. Teenager, you have more schoolwork but still lots of free time. College student, well, if you're NOT a trustfund baby, you can pretty much bet on having no time to yourself ever. Then when you graduate college, you raise a family, go to work, put food on the table, run the kids around, balance this and that and those and

-Why are people such assholes? Honestly, how hard is it to say a nice thing once and a while? Maybe that person you just freaked out on about not doing some petty little thing for you is having a really really terrible day. Imagine if everyone was understanding and all that crap. Everyone would be

-Why do we bother having kids these days? What are they going to grow up into? I mean, hell, when I was growing up even to say "Hey, go watch some TV for a half hour and then you can come back to your homework" I ALWAYS had quality TV to watch that really helped shape me and teach me things while still being funny. Ex: Boy Meets World, TGIF, Doug, Salute Your Shorts, etc etc. Nowadays, there's nothing like that. And yet kids are sitting around in front of the TV more than ever. Funny how that is.

-Imagine if technology ceased to exist over night. Just imagine that. Oh wait, you'd be dead.

-Why is it that we laugh and riducle those that work their asses off at their jobs while we sit and do nothing? AND THEN get angry when those who worked their asses of get better raises, more responsibility, promotions, whatnot. We're so ****ing lazy and pathetic.

-Why is food so bad for you? Everything has some type of artificial pieces of shit in it. You know how the cavemen lived? They ate food. They didn't eat "Buffalo with 1% Buffalo meat, 99% added shit that will kill you." Hell, look at the next bottle of juice you drink. Pfft "Contains 2% fruit juice." Well then what the **** am I drinking if it's only 2% juice? Cow piss?

-Why can't we be happy? No matter what we have, no matter what we do, it's never good enough and we always want more. We can be billionaires with a drop dead gorgeous wife and awesome kids and just the perfect life, then we find some way to **** it all up.

In short, I guess I'll just say I wanted to rant about my having to shit all the time and how toilet paper sucks. Then I just went on a tangent. Anyway, in closing, we're all stupid.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:02 AM   #2
Walduś
Banned

Walduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputation
Default Re: Random Thoughts

-why are black people such criminals? they rob every liquor store in sight.
Walduś is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:16 AM   #3
EricGordon23
Decent college freshman

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

-Why is it that we laugh and riducle those that work their asses off at their jobs while we sit and do nothing? AND THEN get angry when those who worked their asses of get better raises, more responsibility, promotions, whatnot. We're so ****ing lazy and pathetic.

That one was good. Makes me want to try harder.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:17 AM   #4
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I like how all the thought were basically complaints and then the last one is why can't we be happy?
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:51 AM   #5
DonD13
Banned

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:39 AM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
-Why is it that i laugh and riducle those that work their asses off at their jobs while i sit and do nothing? AND THEN i get angry when those who worked their asses of get better raises, more responsibility, promotions, whatnot. i'm so ****ing lazy and pathetic.
fixed
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #7
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

- why is she so fat, something like that Oprah b!tch
Color Purple
All we do is smoke that purple shit
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:25 PM   #8
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walduś
-why are black people such criminals? they rob every liquor store in sight.

Lol at this being hold as example of being criminal

Nobody touches cacs when it comes to crimes.
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #9
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why is it that we laugh and riducle those that work their asses off at their jobs while we sit and do nothing? AND THEN get angry when those who worked their asses of get better raises, more responsibility, promotions, whatnot. We're so ****ing lazy and pathetic.

I have never done that...
I agree with what you said about food though.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #10
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why is everyone so judgmental? To raise society's overall level of productivity, people have to be comfortable in their surroundings and feel like their opinions are valued. How many life altering decisions have been forgone because people were too scared to speak up?
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #11
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

a few thoughts of mine.....

Why isn't humor used more often? I feel as a society, we take ourselves a little bit too seriously. Certainly, there is a time for work, and there is a time for play, but I'm a big proponent in laughter being the best medicine.

It's amazing how many more girls come up to me now that I've been in a committed relationship for 3 years. I guess I give off a different "vibe" now, but the opportunities I've had lately (and yes, turned down) never seem to come when I was single and actively looking
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:34 PM   #12
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
a few thoughts of mine.....

Why isn't humor used more often? I feel as a society, we take ourselves a little bit too seriously. Certainly, there is a time for work, and there is a time for play, but I'm a big proponent in laughter being the best medicine.

It's amazing how many more girls come up to me now that I've been in a committed relationship for 3 years. I guess I give off a different "vibe" now, but the opportunities I've had lately (and yes, turned down) never seem to come when I was single and actively looking

That's how women work. They're just plain dumb. I always get more attention when I have a girlfriend. It's like they mark you and then you instantly become more attractive to them.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:14 AM   #13
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
fixed

Go easy Donks. He'z in a tuff situation. Crazy moms. Disloyal gf's. Long work weeks. Bad financial situation. Hurt and confused. Hard work in college. A general powerless attitude and an overly cynical perspective. I frown with pity after hearing his stories.. and I'm not one to dish pity.

Brutal honesty doesn't tame his type. His type needs to fall in love with a leader.. an idea... a vision... a practice.. and have a fire lit from his ass. Anyways. The Paleo Diet and a minimalist lifestyle from vagabondsteve's channel would help ya would do you wonders says Dr. JM. Better digestion = better shits = less pain on azz = better mood = clearer mind (devoid of unnecessary bullsh!t) = u bein more attractive = makin better friends = a desire to reproduce and have chillren = u realize u wanna have kids so be SELFISH now = take control of ur life and eliminate possessive bullsh!t. Yes that Tony Robbins bastard has infilitrated the system and yes replace equal sign with right arrows.

mlh. I'm making sure to brainwash everyone around me to value humor above all. More than knowledge, more than action, honor, religion, family, national pride, vanity, grace, gratification.. whatever. The whole world needs to die with smiles on their face a la Strangelove, and hopefully the Joker encourages them to do so.

I feel like that's the classic "If u stop trying to find a girl they'll find ya.'

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 02-14-2011 at 12:21 AM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:40 AM   #14
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981

It's because, you having a girlfriend proves to other girls that you're worthy of having a girlfriend. You've gone through another females (usually rigid) mate selection process, and when all was said and done she chose to date you. That signals to other girls that you've got good qualities/good genes.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: