Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-23-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What will you miss?

I'll miss the announcer announcing danilo gallonaris name in a special way. God honestly I really will miss him the most. It's hitting me now that this guy could of been a legit off the bench guy. Things can't happen but if it could I wouldn't of included him. After 2-3 years our roster changes and it does hurt younger fans like myself. The fact of missing David Lee, that guy was somewhat my hero of NY.

Never would I of thought seeing someone of Amare and Melo ever in a Knicks jersey. We can now actually say our teams going to the playoffs. Next year, were going to contend for it. The changed make you miss, the fans the way we supported our team. Win or win, win or lose, through the losing streaks, we watched their games. There will be bangwagonors now. We all know who showed care for our team.

It's a sad day to see the sun when the clouds clear. But when the clouds wasn't there the sun still shined bright. We are going up little by little. Soon people like myself at age 18 can say were going to the playoffs. Hopefully I can upgrade that to were going to win a ring.

Carmelo Anthony & Chauncy Billups better be ready to win something rather it's respect or a ring. We didn't bring these guys in just to throw away some really good by far good role players away into a already contending teams hands. What worrys me the most is Billups. He wanted to retire in Denver what makes us think even if he had 80% in him left he would attempt a 100% in NY? Chauncy doesn't have a heart here, just his shoes and a contract.

I'm truly going to miss the days where were all concerned about finding another star it braught excitement and yet it didn't bring much patience. Now were in for a ride finding role players or a legit center, the third star either falls from the sky because I'm not and you aren't going to stress him anytime soon with what we have already. Someone mentioned Amare not worrying about foul trouble because he doesn't need to carry the team for 4 quarters he can play defense we have two people who can have the ball during crunch time and both are experienced, not to mention Billups.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What will you miss?

I will miss Gallinari's hot streaks and his driving dunks.
And yes,I will miss how announcer tells his and Chandler's name.

I will miss Felton's chucking (ok,probably I won't) and crowd ovations for Mozgov.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's a business.

Did anyone see the ticket prices?

The average ticket for tonite's game was $200

Now it's over $750

Dolan wants to make as much money as possible.

This is a gold mine to him.

The Knicks became the most valuable NBA franchise when Amar'e stepped on the court.

That is sure to go through the roof now with Melo here.

No brainer from a business standpoint.

That's why Dolan got involved.

I think he spun Walsh's word on him.

Dolan says to Walsh: "Walsh you told me you were clearing cap for two star players in 2010. You are six months late, but that's OK, we need to do this."

Dolan really meant: "I gotta get Melo, so I can justify these high ass prices, even raise it some more".

When business men get emotional and attached, they lose money, every single time.

Now for basketball side.

The kids were good, but there will be others.

They always played hard, good citizens, coachable, and had pride in themselves.

They need to go out there in Denver and do the exact same thing.

I expect them to.

But once again, if you want to win it all, you have to make decisions that you may not wanna make.

Melo was not going into the free agency with any uncertainty.

Who would?

Walsh knew it too, and he said so.

Melo was going to sign that extension with somebody.

I am not mad at him wanting his money.

And I'm not mad at Walsh giving up two of the three that everyone especially on here was willing to do.

It was always Gallo-Chandler-Fields

At most two out of three, but not all three.

And that's what happened.

Mozgov was never in the equation and if anyone tells me that Mozgov meant no Melo, they are insane.

Walsh gave up the picks because they cost money.

Walsh gave up Chandler because he could afford to resign him.

Gallo kills the cap space in 2012's summer, if they extend him.

It had to be done.

Smart for business, smart for the fans that want to have a chance to see a winner.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #4
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNiWsFHuDTA
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:47 AM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm gonna miss Chandler dunking on ppl too.Especially reverse baseline dunks. Im gonna miss his humble,hard working approach to the game.Im gonna miss the way the PA says Daniiiiiillooooooooooooooooo Gaaaaaaaalinaaaari lol Im gonna miss that thing Spike Lee does with his hand when Gallo gets on a hot streak.I'm gonna miss cracking jokes on Felton's parenthesis legs lmao...O wait...I can still do that
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:54 AM   #6
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm gonna miss gallos idk what's going on facial expression.

Last edited by Draz : 02-23-2011 at 11:04 AM.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:40 PM   #7
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm gonna miss Chandler dunking on ppl too.Especially reverse baseline dunks. Im gonna miss his humble,hard working approach to the game.Im gonna miss the way the PA says Daniiiiiillooooooooooooooooo Gaaaaaaaalinaaaari lol Im gonna miss that thing Spike Lee does with his hand when Gallo gets on a hot streak.I'm gonna miss cracking jokes on Felton's parenthesis legs lmao...O wait...I can still do that
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:15 PM   #8
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm going to miss danilo and mozgov
gallo had a nice upside
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: