Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 02-26-2011, 08:14 AM   #1
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Who here has watched a full Raptors game this season?

Because anyone who has, I feel like you deserve special recognition. I saw the highlights of yesterdays game and it looked pretty brutal. Even half man half a season going vintage on us. I can't wait for this season to be over.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
Doko
High School Starter

Doko has decent reputation
Default Re: Who here has watched a full Raptors game this season?

I missed 2 games this season.
Doko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doko
I missed 2 games this season.
I would rep you if I could.

Early on in the season I did "sit through" a few games from beginning to end, but after awhile I completely lost interest and focus and forgot that the game was even on. Now, I may turn it on and catch one quarter here or there and then move on to watch a more interesting game or do something productive with my time. There's almost nothing I like about this current team.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:10 AM   #4
Doko
High School Starter

Doko has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I would rep you if I could.

Early on in the season I did "sit through" a few games from beginning to end, but after awhile I completely lost interest and focus and forgot that the game was even on. Now, I may turn it on and catch one quarter here or there and then move on to watch a more interesting game or do something productive with my time. There's almost nothing I like about this current team.

Almost every single game I watch is painful to watch, but still I'm a fan, I like to support the team even through these miserable times. I fully understand people who can't stand watching this showing tho.
Doko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #5
keantona
I hit open 5-footers

keantona has decent reputation

If next season is a lockout, it'll be a blessing for Raptors fans.

Btw, if next season is a lockout, do teams retain their 2011 draft position for the 2012 draft too?
keantona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:57 AM   #6
RAPSCANWIN
Keeping the Bench Warm

RAPSCANWIN has decent reputation

Funny you should say, cause I was just talking about this with some friends Friday night.

I havent seen a full Raps games since Dec....just too brutal to watch for 4 quarters. I usually try to catch the 4th Q's in case they make a game of it.
RAPSCANWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #7
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

I watch most of the games. I only miss the ones where I have work, or one of my ball nights. Most of the game, I'm just yelling at the tv at our players' iq...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:47 PM   #8
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
...Early on in the season I did "sit through" a few games from beginning to end, but after awhile I completely lost interest and focus and forgot that the game was even on. Now, I may turn it on and catch one quarter here or there and then move on to watch a more interesting game or do something productive with my time. There's almost nothing I like about this current team.

this.
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #9
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've missed less then 5 games this year.. as pathetic as our team is.. I still enjoy watching the games.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:17 PM   #10
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

Watch them all if I can (was actually at the Bulls game live) but usually tune out for good chunks of the game. It's actually kind of stress relieving just watching for the sake of watching rather than having your heart ripped out by some mediocre team trying to win games (the last few years).
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:04 PM   #11
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Watch bits and pieces of pretty much every game this year. Probably have watched only 3 or 4 straight threw though...
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #12
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

I can honestly say I don't really care much. I can't stand watching Bargnani play anymore. Hopefully we get an exciting player like Irving or someone to infuse some optimism in us fans. DeRozan and Davis are nice starts but hopefully we continue adding pieces to our core group of players.

I'm encouraged by the addition of younger, more athletic, American-born players like Bayless and James Johnson. We're going in the right direction but Bargnani, Barbosa and Calderon need to go IMO.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:26 PM   #13
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

I have watched only 1 complete game this season vs the Lakers.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:32 PM   #14
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
We're going in the right direction but Bargnani, Barbosa and Calderon need to go IMO.
As you know, i've felt that way (minus Barbosa obviously cuz we just got him) for the past 2-3 seasons. So I completely agree. But if I had to make an educated guess, BC probably plans on trying to trade Calderon and Barbosa, but keeping Bargnani.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:14 PM   #15
bluerap
Local High School Star

bluerap has decent reputation

i honestly think bc would have traded calderon and barbosa if there was a taker out there.

Hopefully in the offseason.

I'm also hoping that we will look to move bargs, but I don't know that we could get anything good (a centre) for him so I'm not sure.
bluerap is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: