Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

oldknickfan has decent reputation
Question Can Our Knicks Take the Heat in Tonight's 'Star Wars?'

What are your thoughts on tonight's battle of the stars? Do you think the Knicks have a chance with Amar'e, Billips & a one-armed 'Melo who hurt his shooting arm in the last game?

For my analysis, please read "Can the New-Look Knicks Take the Heat?" http://bit.ly/hHgm6M on my new NY Knicks fan blog "We Love the Knicks."
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can Our Knicks Take the Heat in Tonight's 'Star Wars?'

Of course Knicks have a chance but I give advantage to Miami.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:45 PM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice to see you back, oldknickfan.

Your blog was a good read.

Now as far the game tonite, I take it as a statement game.

I don't expect the Knicks to win, but I do believe they can.

They will have to collectively do some things like clogging up the lane.

If the back gets beat off the dribble or a screen, the frontcourt need to protect the paint.

We have three players who are in the very top of drawing fouls and that skill will be needed tonite.

Amar'e and Melo will have to be willing to move the ball, and do the simple defensive play.

Billups may not have the mismatch I'm expecting because I expect Wade to be on him and Chalmers on Fields.

Limit the turnovers and win the rebounding battle.

We have to get our offensive boards for sure.

Amar'e will need to play more in the paint, and let Melo operate on the wing to keep the floor spaced.

I really don't expect a blow out, and I hope I don't see one.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:26 AM   #4
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Thank you for your responses and the welcome back!

The Knicks-Heat battle was a great game!

To see the video of Amar'e blocking the Heat's LeBron. Click on http://bit.ly/hHgm6M It was amazing!

This link will also take you to my blog, where you can read my in-depth analysis of why the Knicks won the game.

Please also follow @WeLoveTheKnicks on twitter.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OldKnickFan long time no see!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:10 AM   #6
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Great to see you guys too. Please read my blog and tell your friends!http://bit.ly/hHgm6M Also follow @WeLoveTheKnicks on twitter
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: