Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-04-2011, 06:23 AM   #1
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here
Default So, it turns out that JJ is a good basketball player.

late first rounder in a draft that sucks balls.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:39 AM   #2
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: So, it turns out that JJ is a good basketball player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
late first rounder in a draft that sucks balls.

I respect the player and your love for him.

But this makes no sense. If anything JJ is unproven and raw. The time to develop young talent it's over for the Bulls. I doubt we will use any of our picks in the upcoming draft.

We gave a player that was unnecessary to the team success and got assets in return that put us in a good position to actually get someone who can contribute.
Chicago Brawls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Of course JJ is a good player, I never questioned that or his IQ like some boneheads.

But where does he fit and get playing time? Certainly not behind Deng, so we did the right thing both morally by sending him someplace where he can play, and financially by getting back a little in cap space and a pick.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #4
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Duh. Management makes turrible trades lately. I'm trying to think of the last good one.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #5
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: So, it turns out that JJ is a good basketball player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Duh. Management makes turrible trades lately. I'm trying to think of the last good one.

There have been a few decent ones: Noc and Gooden for Brad Miller and Salmons certainly helped us get to the playoffs in '09, getting rid of Larry Hughes for anything at all. However, my favorite trade so far was trading Sonny Weems and two future 2nds for Omer Asik. That has definitely paid off, and is still working in our favor.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 12:14 PM   #6
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
There have been a few decent ones: Noc and Gooden for Brad Miller and Salmons certainly helped us get to the playoffs in '09, getting rid of Larry Hughes for anything at all. However, my favorite trade so far was trading Sonny Weems and two future 2nds for Omer Asik. That has definitely paid off, and is still working in our favor.

Dude! Where in the world have you been???????? It seems like this is the 1st time you have posted all year...the team is having such a great season...what gives?

You always provide quality posts so I hope you stick around.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #7
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: So, it turns out that JJ is a good basketball player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
Dude! Where in the world have you been???????? It seems like this is the 1st time you have posted all year...the team is having such a great season...what gives?

You always provide quality posts so I hope you stick around.

Mostly a combination of the site being blocked at work and not having any free time away from work, but I'll try to be a bit more regular for the playoff push.

Speaking of which, I don't understand why Thibs keeps Korver in at the end of games when we are ahead. I realize he can stretch the floor for Rose to drive, but if he's not shooting the ball he really has no business on the floor. His defense is too awful for that. We can get away with this during the regular season, but in a close game in the playoffs, teams will take major advantage of Kyle being on the floor. Keep Brewer in at the end, and do the same thing you do with Boozer and Gibson for offense/defense in the last minute. This is only if we are winning. If we are losing, I have no problem keeping him out there since he's our best shooter.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #8
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
That's true.but over the past decade the only other good one was the eddy curry one. So I suppose....we did so well with that one that it makes up for the absence of deals/shitty deals.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: