Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-13-2011, 03:33 AM   #1
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default No love for CP3 sick game ???

33 points ( 13-21 ) ; 15 assists ; 7 rebounds ; 5 steals in a WIN

He is back ladies and gentleman he is back
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:15 AM   #2
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board
Default Re: No love for CP3 sick game ???

...just glad he's healthy.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:17 AM   #3
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

watchin him play against the knicks was so depressing. it made me feel like i was watching the nets play. it seemed as if he wasnt even trying, dunno if it was because he was injured or what. but heres to hoping hes 'back'
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:45 AM   #4
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

best pg in the L
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:06 AM   #5
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
watchin him play against the knicks was so depressing. it made me feel like i was watching the nets play. it seemed as if he wasnt even trying, dunno if it was because he was injured or what. but heres to hoping hes 'back'
This game was a sign of how good he can be
Lets just hope he will be motivated and aggressive like that in next games
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:10 AM   #6
chips93

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

he still cant get to the rim like he could two years ago, when he can, i will consider him 'back'
Old 03-13-2011, 06:18 AM   #7
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

Let's hope he will play like that when he comes to Knicks.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:08 AM   #8
Faberg
Local High School Star

Faberg has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Let's hope he will play like that when he comes to Knicks.
Faberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:04 AM   #9
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
he still cant get to the rim like he could two years ago, when he can, i will consider him 'back'
Says someone who wasn't watching him play. A lot of those shots last night were layups. The last three games he's been playing aggressively (too much as evidenced by his concussion). Don't know if it's permanent or just testing out another gear in preparation for playoffs, but he is definitely looking better without the brace.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #10
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

nice game
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:19 AM   #11
chips93

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobore
Says someone who wasn't watching him play. A lot of those shots last night were layups. The last three games he's been playing aggressively (too much as evidenced by his concussion). Don't know if it's permanent or just testing out another gear in preparation for playoffs, but he is definitely looking better without the brace.

i havent watched him in a while, but when i was watching him he wasnt getting into the lane like he used to, if he really was then i stand corrected, in the highlights he had like one lay up, but if he is as aggresive as he was in 08 then i stand corrected, next year i think he wil be the best pg again.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #12
Ketchup
boogie like

Ketchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation here

My dude was RESTED. That concussion was scary though.

He got a little break, got his legs underneath him and took over.
Ketchup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:32 AM   #13
LastChanceToWin
Banned

LastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

You forgot to mention the team Chris Paul was facing.
LastChanceToWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 10:36 AM   #14
33teeth
Good High School Starter

33teeth has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastChanceToWin

Yep. Kings would be a bad enough team but then take out their starting back court with injury and that's who Paul put up numbers against.

I also enjoyed a few of those assists. Dish to man at 3 point line. Man pump fakes, dribbles in a step and shoots. Assist paul
33teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #15
AI3Anthony
A New Era Begins

AI3Anthony is considered somewhat coolAI3Anthony is considered somewhat coolAI3Anthony is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastChanceToWin

I really hate you as a poster. Just thought you should know.
AI3Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: