Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #1
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation
Default Bogans in double figures

He had 17pts. I had to touch the ground to see if hell froze over...
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:21 AM   #2
wildeman
I hit open layups

wildeman has decent reputation
Default Re: Bogans in double figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Frohman
He had 17pts. I had to touch the ground to see if hell froze over...

And shot 50% from 3pt..5/10. He had a good game. Let's hope he keeps it up
wildeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #3
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRWSlBQPqBM
Chicago Brawls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bogans for MVP!
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:53 AM   #5
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So the argument is no longer: Any SG is better than Bogans.

Bogans is better than Jordan Crawford! LOL

Aside from the jokes, awesome work by Keith. I'm glad to see it.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #6
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

he was best player in preseason but obviously he can disapear like no other
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:46 AM   #7
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Bogans has improved a ton since the beginning of the season. I'd even say that we don't need another SG if he continues to get around 6 ppg.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:54 PM   #8
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: Bogans in double figures

If he wants to keep improving, maybe he should get a pair of Korver's green shoes...those were very distracting.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #9
DaBigReality
Kids at the park dunk on me

DaBigReality has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Bogans has improved a ton since the beginning of the season. I'd even say that we don't need another SG if he continues to get around 6 ppg.

Sorry, gotta disagree. If anything, Bogans has regressed since the beginning. Look at his preseason and first 10 or so games compared to the rest of the season. Hooooorible outside of a random 2 or 3 games, including this one.

And also, if the Bulls want to move to that next level (multiple championships/dynasty), they'll need to upgrade that SG spot eventually -- as in this offseason.
DaBigReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 05:21 PM   #10
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigReality
Sorry, gotta disagree. If anything, Bogans has regressed since the beginning. Look at his preseason and first 10 or so games compared to the rest of the season. Hooooorible outside of a random 2 or 3 games, including this one.

And also, if the Bulls want to move to that next level (multiple championships/dynasty), they'll need to upgrade that SG spot eventually -- as in this offseason.
This.

I like Bogans. He's a class act, hard worker, and doesn't let all this talk affect him. But a young, athletic, viable offensive option (not this random big Bogans game) would take our team over the top. It's crazy just how much a guy like Courtney Lee (if we aren't talking about losing our bigs) or Afflalo would upgrade this team.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:27 PM   #11
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
This.

I like Bogans. He's a class act, hard worker, and doesn't let all this talk affect him. But a young, athletic, viable offensive option (not this random big Bogans game) would take our team over the top. It's crazy just how much a guy like Courtney Lee (if we aren't talking about losing our bigs) or Afflalo would upgrade this team.

Count me in on the upgrade at SG action.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #12
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

i will put it this way. Bogans can fit easily. The bulls dont need him to get 20 shots a game or drive to the basket. we have Deng and rose for that. Bogans has good court vision and that is something that has been keeping him in the game for so long. His defense is good - look at the dude he stalky if i had to fight anyone the bulls team it def wouldnt be bogans. the problem is his 3 point shot the guy needs to realy get it going and believe in it. The main point of him in the game is to just (Spread his defensive player out and do defense) this is done by sinking 3 point shots. If we need an SG scorer it has to be off the bench.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #13
DaBigReality
Kids at the park dunk on me

DaBigReality has an OK reputation so far

Like I was saying, outside of Bogan's 2-3 random okay to good games a month, this franchise will never get to the next level with this scrub starting and playing 17 minutes a game.

We need to sign a decent FA SG in the offseason.
DaBigReality is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: