Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
LastChanceToWin
Banned

LastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Melo hides in the team bus after another typical game in Detroit.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ris&id=6235365

I hope this idiot gets injured, so I don't have to see his dumb ass on the court. I am guessing no one is really surprised by this, because, well, Melo plays like this most of the time; the only different here is that Melo usually chucks enough shots to score more points on a terrible shooting fg %.
LastChanceToWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Melo hides in the team bus after another typical game in Detroit.

Man up Melo...you play in NY now. Media will be all over you...not good.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastChanceToWin

Oh come on. You're taking it way too far.

The playoffs haven't even started yet for goodness sake. See what he does. Look at the celtics last year when they finished 27-27 in the final 54 games and closed the season 5-8 (or something like that).

Playoffs start and they made everyone look stupid for doubting them and totally counting them out.

I'm not predicting this will happen with the knicks, there's some problems there. But just give them a chance to see what they do when it counts. wishing injury upon someone is dumb and you're overreacting.
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #4
LastChanceToWin
Banned

LastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardLastChanceToWin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007
Oh come on. You're taking it way too far.

The playoffs haven't even started yet for goodness sake. See what he does. Look at the celtics last year when they finished 27-27 in the final 54 games and closed the season 5-8 (or something like that).

Playoffs start and they made everyone look stupid for doubting them and totally counting them out.
You're comparing NBA championships to a team with a cancer on the team. Melo is terrible. I would trade him back in a heartbeat, and we would be playing 100 times better. I hope the Knicks trade Melo next year for either CP3 or Williams.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:35 AM   #5
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people

How do you know he didn't just want some time alone? **** he's human like the rest of us. This could be the NY media blowing things out of proportion (look at the terrible job they do covering other sports teams in that market blowing the smallest things out of proportion).

Look. The guy has some serious talent. I've seen this movie before. One minute you count a player out and the next minute he gets hot and sets the world on fire when it counts,
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:35 AM   #6
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're comparing NBA championships to a team with a cancer on the team. Melo is terrible. I would trade him back in a heartbeat, and we would be playing 100 times better. I hope the Knicks trade Melo next year for either CP3 or Williams.
You're one of the young guys right? So you'll see Melo's true value when the playoffs hit, and you'll regret this statement and all your other childish posts. Till then, shut the fuck up will ya?
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #7
LastChanceToWin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat007
How do you know he didn't just want some time alone? **** he's human like the rest of us. This could be the NY media blowing things out of proportion (look at the terrible job they do covering other sports teams in that market blowing the smallest things out of proportion).

Look. The guy has some serious talent. I've seen this movie before. One minute you count a player out and the next minute he gets hot and sets the world on fire when it counts,
Melo is doing absolutely nothing for the team. Melo's actions are not one bit surprising, and the scrutiny Melo is getting is well deserved. I am still rooting for the cancer to be traded for either CP3 or Deron Williams.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #8
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

I hope this idiot gets injured, so I don't have to see his dumb ass on the court. I am guessing no one is really surprised by this, because, well, Melo plays like this most of the time; the only different here is that Melo usually chucks enough shots to score more points on a terrible shooting fg %.

LOL grow up. FYI, the knicks aren't getting past the 2nd round, so it really doesn't matter if melo starts scoring 30 or 50 on a nightly basis.
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:15 AM   #9
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Dude are you even a Knicks fan? How can you even say that about one of the players that play for your favorite team?
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:17 AM   #10
LastChanceToWin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Dude are you even a Knicks fan? How can you even say that about one of the players that play for your favorite team?
I have always been a Knicks fan and there is no reason why I should like a player just because he is on the team. I have always condemned and scorned the Melo trade because we gave up all those assets for an undeserving player. The only thing the Knicks did is trigger a virus into the lineup and fill up their salary cap with this so called "superstar."
Old 03-19-2011, 11:23 AM   #11
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why do fans take regular season losses so hard? Who cares what the Knicks record is to end the year off, all that matters is building chemistry to attempt to contend for a title. Prior to the trade the team's ceiling was a 2nd round exit as of now they still probably have the same ceiling this year, but with Melo and Billups, with Amare they have a much brighter future than Felton, Galiniari and Chandler with Amare.

NOTE - The Knicks as constructed before the trade were only 28 and 26. Why are people speaking about them like they were going to compete a title?
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #12
LastChanceToWin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
Why do fans take regular season losses so hard? Who cares what the Knicks record is to end the year off, all that matters is building chemistry to attempt to contend for a title. Prior to the trade the team's ceiling was a 2nd round exit as of now they still probably have the same ceiling this year, but with Melo and Billups, with Amare they have a much brighter future than Felton, Galiniari and Chandler with Amare.

NOTE - The Knicks as constructed before the trade were only 28 and 26. Why are people speaking about them like they were going to compete a title?
With Melo, the Knicks have lost to the Cavs (twice), the Pacers (twice), the Pistons, etc., etc. Even the Heat -- a team that had problems meshing -- was able to beat the bad teams at all times. I see it now and I see it for the rest of the future: as long as Melo is on the Knicks, the Knicks will never get anywhere. The best and probably only option the Knicks have is to trade Melo for CP3 in the off season.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:33 AM   #13
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Better scorer: Current Melo or prime McGrady?
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #14
LastChanceToWin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Better scorer: Current Melo or prime McGrady?
I hope this is a joke. Prime McGrady was 20 times better than Melo.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #15
CHi1PriDe
Local High School Star

CHi1PriDe has decent reputation

There you go again, but 5 threads, really?! Stfu already and live with it
CHi1PriDe is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: