Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation
Default Without Kobe Bryant in the lineup, the Lakers would be ________.

Without Kobe Bryant in the lineup, the Lakers would be ________.

Last edited by G-Funk : 03-19-2011 at 11:44 AM.
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #2
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Without Kobe Bryant in the lineup, the Lakers would be ________.

A worse Portland Trailblazers with a better coach
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:45 AM   #3
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Bryantless
(hence they should improve their fishing skills)
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Without Kobe Bryant in the lineup, the Lakers would be a threat to come out of the West, still. IMO.
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #5
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
Without Kobe Bryant in the lineup, the Lakers would be a threat to come out of the West, still. IMO.

Ehh probably but losing a 25ppg guy makes you lose a lot. They would have to rely on Gasol and we've seen how successful the Grizzlies were using that strategy. They would still be good no doubt. But champs? Hell no
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

Without Kobe Bryant in the lineup, the Lakers would be without Kobe Bryant in the lineup.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #7
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

45-50 wins, and that's assuming they approach the regular season halfheartedly, like they did this season. But if Phil's all motivated ala 93-94, then 50+ wins easy.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:59 AM   #8
Assassin
Local High School Star

Assassin has an OK reputation so far

They'd still be a good team. I doubt they'd make it to the Finals though without Kobe.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 PM   #9
Ne 1
College superstar

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Ehh probably but losing a 25ppg guy makes you lose a lot. They would have to rely on Gasol and we've seen how successful the Grizzlies were using that strategy. They would still be good no doubt. But champs? Hell no
Actually 30, 30 and 29 ppg during the last 3 Finals runs. But yeah I think we woul be a 45-50 win team still without Kobe, but an early playoff exit without the best player and closer.
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:05 PM   #10
chips93

a .500 team imo, they still have great defense, rebounding and good ball movement, but relying on inconsistent guys like odom, bynum and gasol would hurt them, unless all these guys were more aggressive without kobe.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:10 PM   #11
KB2clutch
Banned

KB2clutch is starting to rub some people the wrong way

second round team
KB2clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #12
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

a team with better execution of the triangle offense, which may or may not mean more points overall.
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:25 PM   #13
SavageMode
2EZ

SavageMode has a very bad reputationSavageMode has a very bad reputationSavageMode has a very bad reputationSavageMode has a very bad reputationSavageMode has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
a team with better execution of the triangle offense, which may or may not mean more points overall.
This. The Lakers success has a lot to do with the triangle and Phils coaching. Phil is a zen master and could probably get the current Cleveland roster to the playoffs.
SavageMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:32 PM   #14
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Clutchless
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:33 PM   #15
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
a .500 team imo, they still have great defense, rebounding and good ball movement, but relying on inconsistent guys like odom, bynum and gasol would hurt them, unless all these guys were more aggressive without kobe.

lol u think they would only be .500 ?? wtf

still a 50 win team easy...
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: