Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-19-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 14 games remaining... predict our record

My prediction:

Mar. 20 at Milwaukee W
Mar. 21 Boston L
Mar. 23 Orlando L
Mar. 25 Milwaukee W
Mar. 26 at Charlotte L
Mar. 28 Orlando W
Mar. 30 New Jersey W
Apr. 3 Cleveland L
Apr. 5 Toronto W
Apr. 6 at Philadelphia L
Apr. 8 at New Jersey L
Apr. 10 at Indiana W
Apr. 12 Chicago L
Apr. 13 at Boston W

7-7

RECORD AT THE END OF THE SEASON: 42-40
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:06 PM   #2
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 14 games remaining... predict our record

My prediction:

Mar. 20 at Milwaukee W
Mar. 21 Boston L
Mar. 23 Orlando L
Mar. 25 Milwaukee W
Mar. 26 at Charlotte W
Mar. 28 Orlando L
Mar. 30 New Jersey W
Apr. 3 Cleveland W
Apr. 5 Toronto W
Apr. 6 at Philadelphia L
Apr. 8 at New Jersey L
Apr. 10 at Indiana L
Apr. 12 Chicago W
Apr. 13 at Boston L

Same 7-7 just switched up some wins and losses.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looking at the way we've played since the trade (1-6 against < .500 teams / 5-2 against > .500 teams) it looks like Clutch's prediction is more accurate. Anything can change but that's the way we've played so far.

I don't see us being swept by the Cavs on the season tho.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Mar. 20 at Milwaukee W
-We've looked good against the Bucks this season and beat them with a practically new team the first time.
Mar. 21 Boston L
-This team is just to good and experience. Plus they will definetly looking to be making a run to get the top seed down the stretch.
Mar. 23 Orlando W
- The Knicks won't lose 2 home games in a row to contending teams. Melo and Amar'e will elevate their game to pull out a win.
Mar. 25 Milwaukee W
-Again, we do good against Milwaukee. They'll probably be playing for a lottery pick at this point.
Mar. 26 at Charlotte L
- The Knicks always lose to average teams after getting on a run or beating a good team. The fact this is a road game makes it so much tougher.
Mar. 28 Orlando L
- Bad feelings carry over from the last loss to Charlette and Orlando isn't trying to lose to the same team twice in a week.
Mar. 30 New Jersey W
- They suck.
Apr. 3 Cleveland L
- We can't beat them.
Apr. 5 Toronto W
- Another team that's just playing out there schedule until they hit the lottery. I don't expect them to bring heart in to the Garden.
Apr. 6 at Philadelphia L
-This team is jelling too well right now, it's going to be close but we are on the road so I think Philly will take this one.
Apr. 8 at New Jersey W
- They suck.
Apr. 10 at Indiana L
- This teams going to probably be playing for the 8th seed or trying to secure the spot at least so they will play hard and win.
Apr. 12 Chicago L
-This will be a close game but Chicago again will be trying to fight off Boston for the top seed at this point.
Apr. 13 at Boston L
-We lose to Chicago the night before then go away. Boston will be trying to make up for the W we gave to Chicago by beating us.

I think we'll go 6-8 during these next 14 games. The only thing I can do now is root against Philly.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
My prediction:

Mar. 20 at Milwaukee W
Mar. 21 Boston L
Mar. 23 Orlando L
Mar. 25 Milwaukee W
Mar. 26 at Charlotte W
Mar. 28 Orlando L
Mar. 30 New Jersey W
Apr. 3 Cleveland W
Apr. 5 Toronto W
Apr. 6 at Philadelphia L
Apr. 8 at New Jersey L
Apr. 10 at Indiana L
Apr. 12 Chicago W
Apr. 13 at Boston L

Same 7-7 just switched up some wins and losses.

Hmmm, so we go 1-3 against the Nets/Magic. You're a fan of the Nets / Magic.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:07 PM   #6
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114

I think we'll go 6-8 during these next 14 games. The only thing I can do now is root against Philly.
I will root for Philly.
I want that 7th seed (if the Heat will be the 3rd seed)
Old 03-19-2011, 03:49 PM   #7
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I will root for Philly.
I want that 7th seed (if the Heat will be the 3rd seed)

Were not beating the Celtics in the play-offs. Stop hoping that. The Bulls are harder to beat then Miami.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:05 PM   #8
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Were not beating the Celtics in the play-offs. Stop hoping that. The Bulls are harder to beat then Miami.
We are not beating anyone.

I would rather lose against Celtics than against the Heat.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #9
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Hmmm, so we go 1-3 against the Nets/Magic. You're a fan of the Nets / Magic.
Hmm Lets see Magic are a bad Match-up for you guys. Considering Nets are not all that bad at home and Knicks are bad on the road its not like its impossible and if Deron is healthy they wont be to easy. Should of known I was gonna get attacked, My fault for coming in a Knick forum
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #10
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I to rather lose to the celtics then the heat.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:08 AM   #11
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I to rather lose to the celtics then the heat.
I changed my mind. Celtics humiliated us so many times that I would eather lose against the Heat than against them.

And I was right in the 1st post,we did finish the season with a 42-40 record
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: