Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2011, 06:07 AM   #1
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Young Sushi been on a roll this week with the ladies

Usually I brag about my female companions satirically but this time Im actually meaning it. You see fair gents, the past week I lost my jewish chamsa necklace meant to give me luck and my muslim friend gave me a muslim necklace thing meant to give luck and get rid of witches.

Since then I have been on a roll with the ladies like I never experienced in my life.

Last tuesday, f*cked a rocker girl who's about a 7, not a big accomplishment cus she is easy but its cool she had a boyfriend back in her homecountry so I consider it alright..but still I didnt impress myself.

Thursday-start off the day running with the ex model girl, I rate her a 9 definately, hottest girl I ever kissed, kissed her for the first time in the rain all romantically but then after 10 mins she decided she had a boyfriend and she had to try to make it work with him. So all I got was a kiss. I was pissed until....6 AM the next evening or morning or whatever i stayed up all night and pop what do you know, one of my ex f*ck buddies I havent seen since start of october starts talking to me, I go over and bone her.

THEN-two days later at some party there is a pretty drunk norwegian girl-not a city girl a farmer-all my friends were going for her but for some reason she was all over me all night. I give her an 8. Then I f*cked her and she left like 3 hours ago. In the morning she was just a 7 but still looked good without makeup.

Shit ladies and gents, Im thinking of converting to Islam because that necklace shit really worked. I advise you to perhaps do the same. Just wanted to inspire y'alls to know that even your lives can be overwhelmingly successful like mine currently is, you just have to work at it. Come to think of it, rocker, ex model girl and the farmer girl were all norwegian, i think i have some kind of fetish O_o

-Sergio out

Last edited by Nick Young : 04-02-2011 at 06:13 AM.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:21 AM   #2
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Young Sushi been on a roll this week with the ladies

This board has more Wilt Chamberlain's with the ladies than any board I've been on in my decade of going on message boards.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:24 AM   #3
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

this week honestly i feel like the stilt

(yes I did " " referring to myself)
Old 04-02-2011, 08:03 AM   #4
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Swag = bragging to your online 'friends' every time you come in contact with a female.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:26 AM   #5
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We eagerly await your conversion and welcome you to our brotherhood!

But you must ask these ladies if they have dowries sufficient enough to please you, as they join your hand in marriage. And if they are comfortable with the idea of sharing a royal man of your calibre.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #6
Jet
I airball my layups

Jet has decent reputationJet has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Usually I brag about my female companions satirically but this time Im actually meaning it. You see fair gents, the past week I lost my jewish chamsa necklace meant to give me luck and my muslim friend gave me a muslim necklace thing meant to give luck and get rid of witches.

Since then I have been on a roll with the ladies like I never experienced in my life.

Last tuesday, f*cked a rocker girl who's about a 7, not a big accomplishment cus she is easy but its cool she had a boyfriend back in her homecountry so I consider it alright..but still I didnt impress myself.

Thursday-start off the day running with the ex model girl, I rate her a 9 definately, hottest girl I ever kissed, kissed her for the first time in the rain all romantically but then after 10 mins she decided she had a boyfriend and she had to try to make it work with him. So all I got was a kiss. I was pissed until....6 AM the next evening or morning or whatever i stayed up all night and pop what do you know, one of my ex f*ck buddies I havent seen since start of october starts talking to me, I go over and bone her.

THEN-two days later at some party there is a pretty drunk norwegian girl-not a city girl a farmer-all my friends were going for her but for some reason she was all over me all night. I give her an 8. Then I f*cked her and she left like 3 hours ago. In the morning she was just a 7 but still looked good without makeup.

Shit ladies and gents, Im thinking of converting to Islam because that necklace shit really worked. I advise you to perhaps do the same. Just wanted to inspire y'alls to know that even your lives can be overwhelmingly successful like mine currently is, you just have to work at it. Come to think of it, rocker, ex model girl and the farmer girl were all norwegian, i think i have some kind of fetish O_o

-Sergio out

Translation: I decided to share with ISH my m@sterbation fantasies about some classmates I have been stalking since I have no life outside of the internet. I actually live a pathetic existence so I have to make up stories to try to impress strangers that I will never meet in real life.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #7
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dis nig actin like he got swag
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young

-Sergio out

Nope wrong board
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #9
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Nope wrong board
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #10
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
dis nig actin like he got swag
white swag
Old 04-02-2011, 12:04 PM   #11
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cools story bro
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:56 PM   #12
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

seems like you have been awsoming all over the place
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:57 PM   #13
LilBTheBasedGod

Thank You Based God
Old 04-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #14
WoopWoop

Old 04-03-2011, 07:15 AM   #15
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

<>
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: