Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
bigfrank34
I brick open layups

bigfrank34 has decent reputation
Default Jerry Sloan

What do you think of Jerry Sloan being the Head Coach of the Knicks? He could easily crack that whip and get guys in line. If we get Paul or Williams, it would be sensational in my opinion.
bigfrank34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #2
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jerry Sloan

Tough to see Jerry Sloan coaching Deron Williams again.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #3
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Tough to see Jerry Sloan coaching Deron Williams again.

Sloan said if the situation were right and everything, he would coach again.
And I would assume if we have Sloan for a coach, we won't have Deron. And vise-versa.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:22 AM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I kinda have reservations on Sloan.

He is a very good coach, but I just don't know.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:31 PM   #5
Sky2k8336

Now that we clinched a spot in the playoffs there is about a 1% chance of D'Antoni being fired this offseason, right?
Old 04-05-2011, 09:03 AM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not 1%...If we get swept and our lack of defense is glaring,we may have a case.I think it definitely helps his case though that we made the playoffs. Even though we should.I mena let's be honest,even before the trade,we had decent talent.We just underachieved.

As for Sloan,I saw reports that said he has no interest in coaching.If it comes down to him or DWill,I'm going Deron all day.Sloan's a good coach and all but he hasn't won a ring as long as he's ben coaching so I don't see the reason to lose out on one of the best pg's in the league.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: