Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 04-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Who are you pulling for since 'Cats not in it?

I've been pulling for the Knicks but looks like Boston is too experienced. I'm hoping the Hawks can get past the Magic. No one in the West has my attention. I'll watch the playoffs because I'm a fan like that, but there's virtually no one outside the Knicks I really care about.

I just hope the Lakers don't make the finals. I don't care to see the Heat either. Ironically, if the Lakers and Heat meet in the Finals, I'm not missing a got damn second of it.

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #2
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Who are you pulling for since 'Cats not in it?

I really don't care. I like the Mavs and Thunder. Pretty much hate everyone in the east.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
I really don't care. I like the Mavs and Thunder. Pretty much hate everyone in the east.

Yeah, if I'm pulling for anyone in the West, it's Durant/Thunder. Durant, as popular as he already is, is like the darkhorse superstar of the NBA. The quiet killer. Give me Durant over loud mouf D.How.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation

I just want to see the Lakers, Spurs, Celtics, and the ****ing Heat get owned.

BTW I love the Grizzlies now.
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #5
TarCat
I brick open layups

TarCat has an OK reputation so far

The Nuggets and the Pacers
TarCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:58 AM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OKC and Denver in the West, Chicago and Boston in the East.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #7
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Anyone except Lakers, Heat or Mavericks.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:05 AM   #8
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Noone pulling for the Wallace Blazers?

Like: Blazers, Mavs, Spurs, Grizzlies, Hawks, Thunder, Hornets

Please god, no!: Heat, Lakers, Boston, Chicago, Orlando, Knicks

That's where I'm at right now.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:51 PM   #9
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Noone pulling for the Wallace Blazers?

Like: Blazers, Mavs, Spurs, Grizzlies, Hawks, Thunder, Hornets

Please god, no!: Heat, Lakers, Boston, Chicago, Orlando, Knicks

That's where I'm at right now.

I watched part of the first half of the Mavs v Blazers game. When the 3rd quarter came and the Blazers were down by 20 points I got depressed and turned the television off. Now I'm pissed that I gave up. How awesome it must have been to see the Blazers come back to win the game!!! I HATE Dirk Nowitzki so any time he's humiliated is a good day for me.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:03 PM   #10
CharlotteGW3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

CharlotteGW3 has an OK reputation so far

Heat will be tough to beat !
CharlotteGW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #11
Legend of Josh
Banned

I'm hoping Durant and OKC make the Finals. I'm confident they'll muster enough to take out the Grizz in the series, but I'm not so sure they'll derail Dallas if they keep playing hot. If the Lakers make a comeback and push the series, I think OKC might have a shot.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: