Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 05-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool
Default May 1: Playoffs Round 2, Grizzlies at Thunder Game 1

The AP reports: The new kids in town are trying to take over the Western Conference. The Memphis Grizzlies already knocked out the top-seeded San Antonio Spurs and will now face the Oklahoma City Thunder in a series that ensures one of the NBA’s rising young teams will make it to the conference finals. The Thunder and Grizzlies were the league’s two youngest teams at the start of last season, then improved their win totals more than any other teams. That rapid ascent has carried both into the second round of the playoffs, with Game 1 on Sunday in Oklahoma City. “We’re both bad teams that have risen up and become good teams,” Memphis coach Lionel Hollins said Saturday. ” … Our transformations started the same way, and they actually were ahead of us. We’re here, and they’re here.”

The AP reports: Scott Brooks led Oklahoma City to a 27-win improvement last season—from 23 to 50—and was named coach of the year after getting the Thunder into the playoffs.

Let's get it!!

#thunderup

Last edited by insidehoops : 05-01-2011 at 01:30 PM.
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 1st, NBA Playoffs Round 2 - Memphis @ OKC Game 1 game thread

I hope this will be a great series.
Too bad my prediction is Thunder in 5

I like both teams.
From teams left,Thunder and Grizzlies are among my favorite 3.
1.Lakers
2.Grizzlies
3.Thunder
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
cteach111
National High School Star

cteach111 has an OK reputation so far

whoa, i didn't even realize there was another game on today. I've been seeing so much advertising for the BOS-MIA game and none for this one.
cteach111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:53 PM   #4
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sad that this game is in Miami/Boston's shadow. It's going to be fantastic. Let's see some Zee-bounds!
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #5
b0bab0i

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Let's go grizz!!! Hoping for another underdog series win!
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Man, theres only one band other than Led Zepplin that can do "Black Dog" almost as good....This would be a fail if it werent for Nicole Pussycat doll to look at.

This game feels like a college final 4 game with all these guys that are 21-24 years old.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:01 PM   #7
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hubie!!!
Old 05-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #8
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
Man, theres only one band other than Led Zepplin that can do "Black Dog" almost as good....This would be a fail if it werent for Nicole Pussycat doll to look at.

I'll bite. Who?
Old 05-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #9
Goffer3
Butter Knives

Goffer3 has an OK reputation so far

Hubie... Master of Stats
Goffer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #10
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

lol what a weak call on Perkins...cmon refs.
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #11
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
I'll bite. Who?

LOL this old band, guys are in their late 40's. Guitarist gets as close to that guitar solo as u possibly can. They also have the sick timing that Led Zepplin has on the recording. They do weddings,block parties here.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:08 PM   #12
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

Love Marc Gasol
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:08 PM   #13
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

swag
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

"Zack has 7, the Thunder have 4."

Old 05-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #15
b0bab0i

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
lol what a weak call on Perkins...cmon refs.
the other play shouldve been a charge on durant
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: