Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2011, 11:56 PM   #1
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015
 
JerrySteakhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,764
Default May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat




Miami up 2-1 in the series

Chicago Bulls Starters
D. Rose
K. Bogans
L. Deng
C. Boozer
J. Noah

Miami Heat Starters
M. Bibby
D. Wade
L. James
C. Bosh
J. Anthony
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:57 PM   #2
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,343
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

It's kind of crazy to think that Jerry Stackhouse was on that team this season.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015
 
JerrySteakhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,764
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
It's kind of crazy to think that Jerry Stackhouse was on that team this season.

True that, didn't need him though.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:58 PM   #4
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year
 
Tarik One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,714
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Gibson aint starting. Aint gonna happen. If he starts, the Bulls lose for sure.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:59 PM   #5
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015
 
JerrySteakhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,764
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Gibson aint starting. Aint gonna happen. If he starts, the Bulls lose for sure.



Fixed.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:05 AM   #6
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015
 
JerrySteakhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,764
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

2 games away from the finals!!
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:10 AM   #7
Theoo
I MAKE POSTING ON ISH
 
Theoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: icealand
Posts: 2,839
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

jumpballtip: man were VERREY LUCKY to win there jumpball tip in game 3 man becuse rose did the turnovers to it the jumpballtip and we win it to get many confidense + momentum win game 3 but spolstra need make thinking to his fk*** brain to make ilgauskas start center he one the best to the game in jumpballtip nba history% and maimi cant win all tehre game with joel anthony start center make not one jumpballtip% win man i faceslap to my head if joel anthony start again to lost there jumpballtip IS SPOLSTRA USE HIS BRAIN THINKING??? you cannot not think it always that lucky rose turnover. joel anthony jumpballtip = 14% chance to win jumpballtip. joel anthony cannot not win to the jumpballtip against noah. ilgauskas jumpballtip = 56% chance to win jumpballtip. noah a very good the the jumpballtip but joel anthony not that good and he not to tall to the jupballtip he cannot not win it but ilgauskas have many tall and he one the best jumpballtip in nba history% SPOLSTRA NEED MAKE IT TO ILGAUSKAS START CENTER!! cannot always win the game with no jumpballtip% with the losing all of them but well see to the game 4 to who win the jumpballtip i think chicago win jumpball tip because spoolstra not use his fk** brain to thinking.

lets get these game on the road!!!
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:12 AM   #8
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar
 
Kiddlovesnets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Nets 2nd round, Knick 37-45
Posts: 14,096
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Heat 100, Bulls 88. Miami in 6.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:21 AM   #9
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All
 
DirkNowitzki41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,611
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
jumpballtip: man were VERREY LUCKY to win there jumpball tip in game 3 man becuse rose did the turnovers to it the jumpballtip and we win it to get many confidense + momentum win game 3 but spolstra need make thinking to his fk*** brain to make ilgauskas start center he one the best to the game in jumpballtip nba history% and maimi cant win all tehre game with joel anthony start center make not one jumpballtip% win man i faceslap to my head if joel anthony start again to lost there jumpballtip IS SPOLSTRA USE HIS BRAIN THINKING??? you cannot not think it always that lucky rose turnover. joel anthony jumpballtip = 14% chance to win jumpballtip. joel anthony cannot not win to the jumpballtip against noah. ilgauskas jumpballtip = 56% chance to win jumpballtip. noah a very good the the jumpballtip but joel anthony not that good and he not to tall to the jupballtip he cannot not win it but ilgauskas have many tall and he one the best jumpballtip in nba history% SPOLSTRA NEED MAKE IT TO ILGAUSKAS START CENTER!! cannot always win the game with no jumpballtip% with the losing all of them but well see to the game 4 to who win the jumpballtip i think chicago win jumpball tip because spoolstra not use his fk** brain to thinking.

lets get these game on the road!!!

This shit was hard to read but I agree.

Miami got this one.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:26 AM   #10
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015
 
JerrySteakhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,764
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
jumpballtip: man were VERREY LUCKY to win there jumpball tip in game 3 man becuse rose did the turnovers to it the jumpballtip and we win it to get many confidense + momentum win game 3 but spolstra need make thinking to his fk*** brain to make ilgauskas start center he one the best to the game in jumpballtip nba history% and maimi cant win all tehre game with joel anthony start center make not one jumpballtip% win man i faceslap to my head if joel anthony start again to lost there jumpballtip IS SPOLSTRA USE HIS BRAIN THINKING??? you cannot not think it always that lucky rose turnover. joel anthony jumpballtip = 14% chance to win jumpballtip. joel anthony cannot not win to the jumpballtip against noah. ilgauskas jumpballtip = 56% chance to win jumpballtip. noah a very good the the jumpballtip but joel anthony not that good and he not to tall to the jupballtip he cannot not win it but ilgauskas have many tall and he one the best jumpballtip in nba history% SPOLSTRA NEED MAKE IT TO ILGAUSKAS START CENTER!! cannot always win the game with no jumpballtip% with the losing all of them but well see to the game 4 to who win the jumpballtip i think chicago win jumpball tip because spoolstra not use his fk** brain to thinking.

lets get these game on the road!!!



JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:30 AM   #11
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman
 
InfiniteBaskets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,948
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Rose shot a decent percentage, Bulls outrebounded the Heat, and Wade had an off night, yet the Heat still won while leading throughout most of the game.

The contributions of Haslem and Bosh were too much for the Bulls to overcome. If Asik's injury keeps him out for game 4, that seriously hurts their chances. If Bosh + Haslem outscores Noah + Gibson + Boozer again, it won't matter if Rose shoots around 45-50%, they're getting beat in the other positions offensively.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:50 AM   #12
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015
 
JerrySteakhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,764
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Miami gonna take it in 6.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:53 AM   #13
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All
 
DirkNowitzki41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,611
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Miami gonna take it in 6.

this
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:06 AM   #14
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015
 
JerrySteakhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,764
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

We DA BESS
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:08 AM   #15
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All
 
DirkNowitzki41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,611
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Seriously though, Mavs will hit the Heat with a reality check and bring them down to earth if we both advance.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy