Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-25-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Thibs needs to play Thomas and Butler tomorrow night.

Bogans and Korver have been terrible. Especially Korver. I'd like to see what Butler could do. He knocked down some 3's in the regular season. I don't get why the Bulls even signed him if they're not going to play him at all during the playoffs. Also, with Asik being injured I'd like to see what Thomas could do. "Big Sexy" was solid when Noah or Boozer were out during the regular season. I wonder why he's barely seen any minutes during the playoffs.

The Bulls need more offense if they want to win tomorrow night. I think Butler coming off the bench and splitting minutes with Korver would be a smart move as well as giving Kurt Thomas some playing time. He can make his shots. I know Asik is a really good defender but the Bulls need some offense.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Thibs needs to play Thomas and Butler tomorrow night.

I don't see why not. Thomas came up big for us several times during the season and was a big part of why we were still able to maintain success while significant players were injured. He deserves some playing time in the ECF. He brings defense, rebounding and he can knock down a midrange jumper pretty efficiently.

I have yet to understand why Butler has yet to get any decent playing time since we brought him in. He's a good offensive player. His defense can't be the reason he's not playing because Korver get's alot of time on the floor and he's a terrible defender despite his effort.

So I agree. Absolutely. Thomas and Butler should get some time. They could provide us with a big surprise and be the difference in us getting a win.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #3
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board
Default Re: Thibs needs to play Thomas and Butler tomorrow night.

good call
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: