Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool has decent reputation
Question Best view, lighting, and camerawork of any team in the playoffs this year ?

Aesthetically speaking...

....which team/stadium/camera-crew presented the game the best this entire post-season ??

I gotta go with Philadelphia. Something about the camera height relative to the floor, the open-ness of the view & lighting, and the overall aesthetics of that camera work at the Wells Fargo Center, to me, was the best this post-season.

Did anyone else have a preference for a certain view/venue/camera-crew ?
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
The Judge
Decent playground baller

The Judge has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Best view, lighting, and camerawork of any team in the playoffs this year ?

BarberSchool?

More like ArtSchool.

The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:56 PM   #3
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

Default Re: Best view, lighting, and camerawork of any team in the playoffs this year ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judge
BarberSchool?

More like ArtSchool.

Haha point conceded.
But seriously, I thought Philly's home games set a perfect new/classic standard for NBA game camera work and general view.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #4
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Lakers at Staples center.....the best sound, camera angle...itīs not to high.......and the blacked out crowd.....
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:29 PM   #5
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarberSchool
Aesthetically speaking...

....which team/stadium/camera-crew presented the game the best this entire post-season ??

I gotta go with Philadelphia. Something about the camera height relative to the floor, the open-ness of the view & lighting, and the overall aesthetics of that camera work at the Wells Fargo Center, to me, was the best this post-season.

Did anyone else have a preference for a certain view/venue/camera-crew ?
WHAT YOU KID TO ME???!! phildelphia most asthetic team in nba that is maimi heat the have lebron = crazed asthetic , dwade = crazed asthetic, bosh = good ashetic . many more crazy to the ashetic, in the fast break. you call phildelphia most asthetic team to the nba OKC is more ashetic and young then them
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:31 PM   #6
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
WHAT YOU KID TO ME???!! phildelphia most asthetic team in nba that is maimi heat the have lebron = crazed asthetic , dwade = crazed asthetic, bosh = good ashetic . many more crazy to the ashetic, in the fast break. you call phildelphia most asthetic team to the nba OKC is more ashetic and young then them
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

. You have officially earned the nickname Bilot. Which is Borat's retarded brother he locks in a cage.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:00 PM   #8
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

Son, go take your afternoon nap.
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #9
MavsPoke
High School Varsity 12th Man

MavsPoke has decent reputation

Quote:

Very nice. This analogous is inconceivable.
MavsPoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #10
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
. You have officially earned the nickname Bilot. Which is Borat's retarded brother he locks in a cage.
wtf bilot no call my theoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsPoke

Very nice. This analogous is inconceivable.
?? dont not understand
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:08 PM   #11
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

Quote:
I was talking about the aesthetic qualities of the camera work and stadium lighting, genius. Unless there is some great layered metaphorical joke I'm missing in your post LOL
Old 05-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #12
The Judge
Decent playground baller

The Judge has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Ohh, I don't think aesthetic means what you think it means.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #13
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Post. Of. The. Year!
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #14
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool

I actually love that view they sometimes show from behind the point guard (it's called 2K in the NBA 2k series)

It's a god-send for people without HD like me.
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #15
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

YOU ARE A MUTHER FVCKING RET@RD
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: