Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 12-18-2006, 11:02 PM   #1
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far
Default Joe Johnson is right up there with Kobe

i'm a lakers fan, and die hard kobe supporter, but i honestly think joe johnson is right up there with kobe. do you think JJ can lead the hawks to the postseason? I hope so. I'm from the A, so i should support the Hawks. I do, but i have just grown up with the Lake show.
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 08:59 PM   #2
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Vote for Joe

I hope that Joe can get the Hawks to the postseason too and to all of the Hawks fans on the forum, we gotta get Joe to the All Star Game, he is showing that he is worthy and becoming a star in this league and we need to vote to get him their or that he at least have a chance to get selected as a reserve. He's second to last in voting for East guard next to Steve Francis and the Knicks super suck.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 11:34 PM   #3
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope johnson does good but the hawks suck this year...by the way you shouldnt really worry about johnson not making the all star team...he was gonna make it before iverson got traded from the east and now hes a lock

the man is sick
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:16 AM   #4
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Default yeah

JJ iz pretty much everything to that team. Look when they played without him, they were just flat out terrible. Just having Joe out there gives the hawks a chance to win any game, as long as guys lk Ty Lue, Josh Smith, and Zaza do their part.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:55 AM   #5
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

The fact that the Hawks are 9-17 and have only won 5 of it's last 21 games surely doesn't suggest that Joe Johnson is anywhere near Kobe. Joe Johnson is an unathletic player that is to cowardly to take the ball to the basket and always settles for jumpshots.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:59 AM   #6
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I hope johnson does good but the hawks suck this year...by the way you shouldnt really worry about johnson not making the all star team...he was gonna make it before iverson got traded from the east and now hes a lock

the man is sick

JJ shouldn't sniff the allstar game.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:10 PM   #7
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

I would like to see JJ and D-Wade play side to side in the All-Star or Gilbert Arenas and D-Wade in the All-Star Game backcourt.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:23 PM   #8
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

don't rule out Kidd, dude is havin a killa year
Old 01-02-2007, 06:51 PM   #9
braden.
Great young streetballer

braden. has decent reputation

Quote:
but i honestly think joe johnson is right up there with kobe.
No.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:26 AM   #10
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I see dumb people
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 06:11 AM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
I see dumb people

Co-sign

Johnson sorry to say isn't worthy to be mentioned in the same paragraph.

This hawks team that has talent is in the east and can't even win any games. he has good game, He can play and dominate. But to compare and say this man is anywhere near Kobe Bryant just proves one has completely lost his mind.

Kobe Bryant has three Championship rings and has made all NBA first team and all defensive team on numerous occasions, and throw artest on him, bowen, throw on raja bell....he can't, wont ever be stopped. Even coming back at 75% he still managed to do his Job and win games with the lakers.

bottom Line

Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JJ
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:18 AM   #12
frankthetank966
I hit open layups

frankthetank966 has an OK reputation so far

JJ is having a spectacular season. He does not really have too much support with Smith out for a month. The Hawks need to bring in somebody big, such as Artest
frankthetank966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:03 PM   #13
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

my bad, i think this was my first thread. stupid one.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:14 AM   #14
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol you guys are everywhere ;p
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:41 PM   #15
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Co-sign

Johnson sorry to say isn't worthy to be mentioned in the same paragraph.

This hawks team that has talent is in the east and can't even win any games. he has good game, He can play and dominate. But to compare and say this man is anywhere near Kobe Bryant just proves one has completely lost his mind.

Kobe Bryant has three Championship rings and has made all NBA first team and all defensive team on numerous occasions, and throw artest on him, bowen, throw on raja bell....he can't, wont ever be stopped. Even coming back at 75% he still managed to do his Job and win games with the lakers.

bottom Line

Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JJ

thank you.....couldnt of said it better myself...
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: