Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-09-2011, 05:46 AM   #1
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Hitman: Absolution E3 Trailer!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzQAdspwTdA

I love the Hitman series, played and completed all the games so this is great news for me. Who else is a fan of the Hitman games?
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Hitman: Absolution E3 Trailer!!!

love it, funyny thing is, not everyone knows he isnt dead, i mean, if you completed the last game, you might have missed the part where he comes back to life, you have to move the controller, so some people might have missed it out all together
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
love it, funyny thing is, not everyone knows he isnt dead, i mean, if you completed the last game, you might have missed the part where he comes back to life, you have to move the controller, so some people might have missed it out all together

Hitman Blood money had a bad release date. It came out on Xbox around the same time as the 360 launch. I remember them porting it but as far as I know the game flopped sales wise ( 360 that is)

I'm really looking forward to this next installment.
Old 06-14-2011, 04:58 AM   #4
step_back
You see this knife?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZudJagV4xkY

90 seconds of gameplay footage.
Old 06-14-2011, 06:03 AM   #5
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm excited. blood money is one of the most under appreciated games. it looks good
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #6
step_back
You see this knife?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z9_l...eature=related

Complete run through of the first mission. This game looks great
Old 11-06-2011, 06:18 AM   #7
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looks terrible, they took what was great about the series and tossed it.

It turned from a strategic stealth game to a dumbed-down, even-triggered BS.

That's exactly what they've done to the Splinter Cell franchise.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:46 AM   #8
step_back
You see this knife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Looks terrible, they took what was great about the series and tossed it.

It turned from a strategic stealth game to a dumbed-down, even-triggered BS.

That's exactly what they've done to the Splinter Cell franchise.

That's the first mission. Most likely a prologue level. I highly doubt they will stray away from what Hitman was about.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:09 AM   #9
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
That's the first mission. Most likely a prologue level. I highly doubt they will stray away from what Hitman was about.
You really doubt that?
Dumbing-down appears to be a trend these days.

I hope I'm proven wrong though, I love that series.

Plus they don't have the original VA, and that's a shame too.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #10
step_back
You see this knife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
You really doubt that?
Dumbing-down appears to be a trend these days.

I hope I'm proven wrong though, I love that series.

Plus they don't have the original VA, and that's a shame too.

It's the same developer as the previous games. I'm assuming it's a prologue mission and the actual game kicks off after it. As far as I know David Bateson "47" won't be voicing this game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitman:_Absolution

On the Wiki page it does list what is new to the game. It now has something called "instinct" mode which works like Batman's detective mode in Arkham. Not sure I'm pleased with that addition, as you say it's a form of dumbing down.

Still it's not due out till 2012 sometime and they could make improvements on it by then. I think they would really benefit from releasing a beta level. Gamer feedback is always the best.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #11
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
I missed that the first time I played the game. Re-did the ending eventually and figured it out.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #12
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Hitman 2 is one of my favorite games.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:18 PM   #13
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

Really looking forward to this. I remember getting Blood Money on my old xbox. I was very impressed with everything in that game. Hopefully this game is similar.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: