Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default walterfootball.com 2011 NBA Mock Draft Page ***AVOID!!! VIRUS!!!***

did a google search for '2011 NBA mock draft' and the one listed in the title came up second on the page and GAVE ME A F*CKING VIRUS!!!

be careful, it is the 'Windows Vista Recovery' virus (basically forces this Windows Vista recovery software on you telling you to buy their software to fix it.

it is a nightmare, and I will likely lose a lot of data.

It may only affect Vista users (which is what I run on my laptop), but none the less, avoid it.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: walterfootball.com 2011 NBA Mock Draft Page ***AVOID!!! VIRUS!!!***

Is that a site specific virus? I've heard it's not just necessarily particular sites on the internet that will give you that virus. No idea if that's 100% true or not, though. But I did get this virus about a year ago, and it happened when I was visiting another message board site that I have been posting on for years. It was a pain in the ass to to take care of but I haven't gotten it since, even though I still post on that same site.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: walterfootball.com 2011 NBA Mock Draft Page ***AVOID!!! VIRUS!!!***

Wow, I use to go on walterfootball.com everyday back around NFL Draft time.

It must have become infected recently.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: