Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default what is j.j. barea doing with that flag?

REALLY? i dont think this is the time to break out your countries flag.
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:09 PM   #2
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: what is j.j. barea doing with that flag?

It happens in soccer all the time. I don't see the problem.

ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:55 PM   #3
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010

This is the perfect time to wave your flag.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:21 AM   #4
Zackmorris
Where my announcement!

Zackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this board

Plus its Puerto rican day
Zackmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:26 AM   #5
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Didn't realize Puerto Rico was a country.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #6
OKC Adonis
Can barely lace up my sneakers

OKC Adonis has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Didn't realize Puerto Rico was a country.

Did you think it was a town?
OKC Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:30 AM   #7
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC Adonis

It's our 51st state.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:30 AM   #8
dbugz
Gang Green

dbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cooldbugz is considered somewhat cool

Dude have all rights to do what ever he wants to do on that court.

Dude killed the Heat on the 4th together with Terry and Dirk

dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #9
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

It's a commonwealth, an unincorporated territory of the US, not an independent country, you dumbass, inbred Oklahoman piece of shit.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:34 AM   #10
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
This is the perfect time to wave your flag.
this.

OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #11
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Barea can ram his flag pole into Miss Puerto Rico all night long. He earned it.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:37 AM   #12
OKC Adonis
Can barely lace up my sneakers

OKC Adonis has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
It's a commonwealth, an unincorporated territory of the US, not an independent country, you dumbass, inbred Oklahoman piece of shit.

Aww, I am sorry I made you feel stupid.
OKC Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:37 AM   #13
RonArtestsBalls
I brick open layups

RonArtestsBalls has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010

I take it you agree with the NBA's insistence in calling the league champions "World Champions"

The world doesn't revolve around the USA, mate.

He is proudly representing his people, don't see a problem with it.
RonArtestsBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:37 AM   #14
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

for all intents and purposes its a country. they participate in the Olympics and World Cup, don't get technical and be a dlck about it.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:40 AM   #15
Grinder

Quote:
Aww, I am sorry I made you feel stupid.

Made me feel stupid because your remark was a blatantly failed attempt at trying to be a smart ass? Good luck with that logic.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: