Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Watch this and tell me Lebron played as hard as he could.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Px-jPm_TU

This is poetry. Compare this to the last week and tell me he hasn't psyched himself out.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #2
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Watch this and tell me Lebron played as hard as he could.

damn you for making me re-live that game. and too think that all we needed was brian cardinal (a pistons draftee) to knock him off his game a little.

Loved that steal caused by cardinal in game 5?, made me think of james talking about how no one in the league could guard him. WTF was up with his unwillingness to drive the lane at all, esp. with chandler out for 18 mins.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
damn you for making me re-live that game. and too think that all we needed was brian cardinal (a pistons draftee) to knock him off his game a little.

Loved that steal caused by cardinal in game 5?, made me think of james talking about how no one in the league could guard him. WTF was up with his unwillingness to drive the lane at all, esp. with chandler out for 18 mins.
i LOVED those pistons teams and i was sickened by this but me (and my wife who is a huge piston/billups fan) sat there in awe nonetheless. People on this board are terrible apologists for Lebron but if you look here he would not be denied. It's not the failure that is the dissapointing thing, it's the fact that he didn't really try.

Someone said on the radio "Lebron didn't choke, choking requires trying and failing". he didn't really try. It's so bizarre to me .
Old 06-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #4
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

The only amazing thing in that video is Big Z with hair.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

This is poetry. Compare this to the last week and tell me he hasn't psyched himself out.

Look how much more fluid, Quick and Explosive he looked.. Also anybody with 2 eyes could see his playing weight back than was easily 15-20 lbs lighter..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #6
jalbert009
High School JV MVP

jalbert009 has decent reputation

Quote:

Now he looks like a shell of his former self... I like that game winning shot. 4 Pistons guarding him and he still makes the lay up. Pistons are known for the defense. James couldnt even get through Dallas D which is known to be mediocre SMH...
jalbert009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #7
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i LOVED those pistons teams and i was sickened by this but me (and my wife who is a huge piston/billups fan) sat there in awe nonetheless. People on this board are terrible apologists for Lebron but if you look here he would not be denied. It's not the failure that is the dissapointing thing, it's the fact that he didn't really try.

Someone said on the radio "Lebron didn't choke, choking requires trying and failing". he didn't really try. It's so bizarre to me .
yeah, I do think hes getting a little too much personal hate and all, but both this and the boston series last year are baffling to me. How could he be so mentally strong in this video clip and basically will his team to a victory (over a really solid defensive team, certainly better than this mavs team - no disrespect) and somehow lost this as hes matured as a person and player. I wonder if he has ED as well? He needs a sports hypnotist or something.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #8
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

LeBron was under more pressure last night than he was that night in '07. He did not want to try and fail.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #9
TonyJones
Good High School Starter

TonyJones has decent reputationTonyJones has decent reputation

Quote:

I watched that live. It was unbelievable. Definitely one of the best playoff performances by a single player.
TonyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #10
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4 years ago?

I thought it was gonna be a game from this season.

I watched that live, I was so hyped.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyJones
I watched that live. It was unbelievable. Definitely one of the best playoff performances by a single player.
yeah, I still recall where I was when I watched that. Devastating.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #12
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Lebron hasnt played hard since 09..
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #13
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

THIS.

I need to know, that shit perplexed me.

He had an awful series.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #14
asdf1990
College star

asdf1990 has no real reputation yet.

When I saw him go 4-4 yesterday I was thinking he is gonna have one of those 20 point quarters like he did vs celtics in game 3 but then he became passive.
asdf1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
yeah, I do think hes getting a little too much personal hate and all, but both this and the boston series last year are baffling to me. How could he be so mentally strong in this video clip and basically will his team to a victory (over a really solid defensive team, certainly better than this mavs team - no disrespect) and somehow lost this as hes matured as a person and player. I wonder if he has ED as well? He needs a sports hypnotist or something.
What is ED?

He reminds me (and clearly this is not the same level pressure) but of when we coached the little kids in baseball and they wouldn't move to catch the ball, because they were convinced they'd miss it, so they were just a step slow to move, and just wound up not moving. Lebron looks like he doesn't think he can drive well, so he doesn't. But when he's already moving toward the basket and doesn't need to think he goes full bore.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: