Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Wtf happened?

I deleted all my NBA 2K11 data from my PS3 to restart everything & play again, but now when I enter the disc, it freezes at the screen where all the NBA team logos are shown! Any ideas on wtf I can do?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Wtf happened?

Nba Lockout Dude!
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Nba Lockout Dude!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Nba Lockout Dude!

+1
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:17 AM   #5
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gundress.

And on 360.(I know different systems but it may help) usually if you install the disk on the harddrive, via the dashboard, you can usually play it no matter how badly scratched the disk is.

Maybe you can do that on the XMB?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #6
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The disc isn't scratched at all. Idk wtf to do. I'm probably just going to sell/trade the game to GameStop.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 03:51 AM   #7
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Nba Lockout Dude!

LMAO GAME OVER.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #8
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Same shit is happening to me
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:01 AM   #9
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah me too. What the hell is going on? I haven't changed anything at all.

EDIT: Just read online that it might be due to the whole hacking deal. I'll try it next time with online features disabled.

Last edited by nightprowler10 : 07-05-2011 at 02:04 AM.
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #10
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

I put my PS3 facing flat down and now it works fine. Could just be a coincidence.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #11
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just an update on this. My game has worked fine since PSN came back online yesterday.
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: