Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 12-22-2006, 02:09 AM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default GT: Game 25 @ Mavericks 12/22

Los Angeles Clipper(10-14)@
Dallas Mavericks(19-7)

WHEN: Friday, December 22nd at 5:30 PM Pacific; 8:30 PM Eastern
WHERE: America Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
MEDIA: FSN Prime Ticket; NBALeaguePass; AM 830

Clippers Projected Starters

| | | |
Shaun Livingston | Cuttino Mobley | Quinton Ross | Elton Brand | Chris Kaman

Key Reserves
Sam Cassell | Corey Maggette | Aaron Williams

Mavericks Projected Starters

| | | |
Devin Harris | Jason Terry | Josh Howard | Devean George | Erick Dampier

Mavericks Key Reserves
Jerry Stackhouse | Greg Buckner | DeSagana Diop

Q's Prediciton: Mavericks Win 101-98
Q's Prediction Record: 13-9

Last edited by qrich : 12-22-2006 at 03:44 PM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 11:49 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude, I am sorry you don't have more Clips fans in here... these threads you are doing are tight...

Sure we can't bring you to the Lakers forum as a permanent contributor?

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 11:52 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Dude, I am sorry you don't have more Clips fans in here... these threads you are doing are tight...

Sure we can't bring you to the Lakers forum as a permanent contributor?

I can start helping out and make these threads for you guys as long as LakersRuledTheNBA is off my(and the Clips) nuts. Deal?

Last edited by qrich : 12-23-2006 at 12:14 AM.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 12:33 AM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I can start helping out and make these threads for you guys as long as LakersRuledTheNBA is off my(and the Clips) nuts. Deal?

Hey, I don't have that kind of clout, so I can't make that committment to you.. sorry, but I do appreciate the offer!!!!!!!!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 04:17 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

or you can make em, send them to hotsizzle...and he will post it.

(its an egotistical issue)

JK

hotsizzle your my bro!!!

but yes Qrich its a deal...i got no beef with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: