Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-19-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Most times you've had sex in one day?

3 for me. Can't enjoy it past that.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:21 PM   #2
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Most times you've had sex in one day?

What is this "sex" you speak of OP?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:22 PM   #3
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

with the same girl or different ones?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:23 PM   #4
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
with the same girl or different ones?

Either.

Never had sex with different girls in the same day.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
Irish
Sussudio

Irish has decent reputation

3 sounds about right, my hand gets a bit too sore after that much
Irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:24 PM   #6
Grinder

Looks like we've got a lot of insecure virgins here.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:31 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Probably not as many as Jeff.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Looks like we've got a lot of insecure virgins here.
I once had sex with TWO different women on the same day! That's not as good as everyone who will post after, who had sex with 27 different girls (all virgins) at the same time. But yes, i managed two girls on one day which i will allow myself to be impressed by.

AS far as most times in one day, you know when you are young you have these marathon type things that as you get older you laugh at as it would interupt my sleep.WHy have it twice when you can have it once, and then sleep.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:35 PM   #9
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

4 times. It was fun.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:36 PM   #10
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

my ex-gf and I got a hotel room one time and we did it 9x, no joke. Something about a hotel I guess. Got a quick rest, hydrated, and right back at it. The last few times it was def. like a half boner but it was enough to bust one out. I was 19 so sex was more imortant than breathing.

I quite possibly can't break the 3 barrier now. Most girls I sleep with now I'm just trying to get one and bounce. Haven't found a girl I want to be with so getting a knut is all Im looking to do. I bet if I caught feelings for a girl I could do it over and over but for now I'm a one and done candidate
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:36 PM   #11
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thrice was nice. Then it got sore and I felt a lil bored.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:37 PM   #12
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Either.

Never had sex with different girls in the same day.

different ones, up to 3

same one, dunno..5-6 at my prime? not really sure, never kept count. that only happened when i'm locked up in a hotel with the girl or when i had long distance relationships so we had alot of catching up sex to do. all i remember is my dick being raw and sore as fvck.

nowadays..never more then twice
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:41 PM   #13
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Probably not as many as Jeff.

I spit out my Dr. Pepper.

LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:41 PM   #14
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Twice in the morning three times at night, one of the perks of having a gf. Still doesn't beat the single life baby, endless possibilities
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:44 PM   #15
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

i think 4 may be 5

at night we did it 3 times in a row, she wasn't into it on the 3rd time but there was just something i needed to purge into her axe wound

like most men, i have an ocd when it comes to sex

i need something in the morning, some in the afternoon, and a few times at night

sometimes i need some brain during the 4th quarters of some tense games
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: