Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default If Celtics will have him, Marquis Daniels would be happy to return to Boston

Generally, very player is open to signing with just about any team. Especially squads like the Celtics, Lakers and the league's other big attractions.

Daniels is one such player:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8064
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If Celtics will have him, Marquis Daniels would be happy to return to Boston

I would absolutely take 'Quis back if he's healthy.

He was playing great before his freak injury. Him and Green would be a nice pair off the bench at the 2/3, providing relief for PP and Allen (both of whom should not be playing more than about 30 mpg at this point).

DO It, Danny!
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:29 PM   #3
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Re: If Celtics will have him, Marquis Daniels would be happy to return to Boston

Note: My quick-take on this and the Celtics in general are in that blog entry.

I'm going to try to add some opinion into each news entry from now on, especially during the lockout when news is scarce
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:36 PM   #4
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Paul Pierce
Ray Allen
Jeff Green
Marquis Daniels
Delonte West

^That's enough to handle those goofs in Miami, especially if they dont go and break Rondo's arm again...
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #5
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Paul Pierce
Ray Allen
Jeff Green
Marquis Daniels
Delonte West

^That's enough to handle those goofs in Miami, especially if they dont go and break Rondo's arm again...

bring it on brother, but just a word of caution,jeff green is a black hole that will be exploited.
Theoo's Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #6
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
bring it on brother, but just a word of caution,jeff green is a black hole that will be exploited.

So is no.6
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:10 PM   #7
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Theoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheoo's Daddy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
So is no.6

not against boston especially with jeff green on the line up
Old 07-25-2011, 01:16 PM   #8
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
not against boston especially with jeff green on the line up

You mean only so far as Jeff Green has been in the lineup, because I'm sure I remember him against Boston didn't turn out to well before last season
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #9
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
You mean only so far as Jeff Green has been in the lineup, because I'm sure I remember him against Boston didn't turn out to well before last season

Lebron only had 1 bad game against celtics in the playoffs, he averages 30 PPG against them. Jeff green is a black hole though.

Last edited by Theoo's Daddy : 07-25-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #10
Papaya Petee
GORTATTTTT

Papaya Petee is popular on this boardPapaya Petee is popular on this boardPapaya Petee is popular on this boardPapaya Petee is popular on this boardPapaya Petee is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Paul Pierce
Ray Allen
Jeff Green
Marquis Daniels
Delonte West

Good luck
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:24 PM   #11
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

I was never that into Marquis in Boston. He had a decent slashing game, I guess. He seemed to have that same apprehension coming in that Green exhibited when he arrived. Struggling to figure out his role in the rotation, apprehensive to put his best foot forward. I wanted him to work out and I guess I wouldn't hate the idea of him returning... but meh.

I'm still so confused by that injury. Such a small amount of force and contact and the guy fell like a bag of bricks.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:40 PM   #12
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
I was never that into Marquis in Boston. He had a decent slashing game, I guess. He seemed to have that same apprehension coming in that Green exhibited when he arrived. Struggling to figure out his role in the rotation, apprehensive to put his best foot forward. I wanted him to work out and I guess I wouldn't hate the idea of him returning... but meh.

I'm still so confused by that injury. Such a small amount of force and contact and the guy fell like a bag of bricks.

Marquis grew soft over the years. he was a tough cookie in dallas. Thats what sitting on the bench does to you. In indiana he was a bench warmer.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:40 PM   #13
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Lebron only had 1 bad game against celtics in the playoffs, he averages 30 PPG against them. Jeff green is a black hole though.
But lebron couldn't beat the celtics by himself. he needed to join with a top 5 player in the league and a all-star power forward to beat an aging big 3
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #14
Theoo's Daddy
IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerz
But lebron couldn't beat the celtics by himself. he needed to join with a top 5 player in the league and a all-star power forward to beat an aging big 3

Yeah, celtics couldn't win without a big 3, kobe couldn't win without phil,etc. whats your point
Old 07-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #15
AMISTILLILL
Banned

AMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation hereAMISTILLILL has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Yeah, celtics couldn't win without a big 3, kobe couldn't win without phil,etc. whats your point

I think it goes without saying that those are all incredibly different situations.
AMISTILLILL is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: