Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Thanks to drunken driving, Jalen Rose gets to spend 20 days in jail

Hopefully they have ESPN on the TV in the rec room

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=8076

Hope this is the last time Jalen gets in trouble!
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Thanks to drunken driving, Jalen Rose gets to spend 20 days in jail

doubtful
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
detroitdogg
High School Varsity 6th Man

detroitdogg has not been impressing people

SMH, Bloomfield Hills iis full of racist ass white folk who does not give a fukk about anything but gettin cash, I misses the birth of my daughter cause I had to do 30 days for a driving on a suspended license, the judge laughed when I mentioned that I could miss the birth of my daughter, fukk them crackers.
detroitdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:24 PM   #4
J-Futuristic
Suck a Duck

J-Futuristic has decent reputationJ-Futuristic has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitdogg
SMH, Bloomfield Hills iis full of racist ass white folk who does not give a fukk about anything but gettin cash, I misses the birth of my daughter cause I had to do 30 days for a driving on a suspended license, the judge laughed when I mentioned that I could miss the birth of my daughter, fukk them crackers.

Wow that is ****ed up.
J-Futuristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #5
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Dang. If Jalen were a white politican, and a Republican, he would have got a slap on the wrist, a small fine, and been on his way. No jail time what so ever. This is messed up.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:33 PM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
Dang. If Jalen were a white politican, and a Republican, he would have got a slap on the wrist, a small fine, and been on his way. No jail time what so ever. This is messed up.
Or anything but a famous basketball player. This is just a retarded ruling based on every precedent.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #7
detroitdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Futuristic
Wow that is ****ed up.
Yessir, 30 fukkin days for a driving on a suspended, Oakland County is one of the richest counties in America, where I'm from (detroit/wayne county) is the poorest. Oakland county has the most racist law system in America, the day the judge gave me 30 days he sent dudes to jail for jaywalking, loitering, and running a stop sign, the dude who ran the stop sign got 90 days.

They make all their money off their county jail, they will lock you up for anything, literally. Crazy part is, these dumb nothafukkas didn't even find the pistol (under the hood stash spot is un fukkwittable), I got my car out of the impound with a ounce of weed and my pistol in the same spot. Shyt did cost me 3 stacks all together though, and they charge 65 dollars per day to be in the county jail, the charges say that's room and board fee, nygga please.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:05 PM   #8
get these NETS
you can't stop me

get these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected poster

do the crime, do the time

Black dudes who put themselves in situations that could land them in jail are Uncle Toms, too.
get these NETS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Isn't this the second one in the last year?

You make plenty of cash Jalen... get a Taxi, or better yet, get some help for your drinking problem.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yessir, 30 fukkin days for a driving on a suspended, Oakland County is one of the richest counties in America, where I'm from (detroit/wayne county) is the poorest. Oakland county has the most racist law system in America, the day the judge gave me 30 days he sent dudes to jail for jaywalking, loitering, and running a stop sign, the dude who ran the stop sign got 90 days.

They make all their money off their county jail, they will lock you up for anything, literally. Crazy part is, these dumb nothafukkas didn't even find the pistol (under the hood stash spot is un fukkwittable), I got my car out of the impound with a ounce of weed and my pistol in the same spot. Shyt did cost me 3 stacks all together though, and they charge 65 dollars per day to be in the county jail, the charges say that's room and board fee, nygga please.

Driving around with an illegal weapon and an ounce of weed on a suspended license? Sounds like they got the right guy, and you should only blame yourself for missing your daughters birth.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:39 PM   #11
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

when life takes a turn...

Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:44 PM   #12
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

6 martinis? come on Jalen, couldn't you at least lie about the drink?
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:44 PM   #13
detroitdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Driving around with an illegal weapon and an ounce of weed on a suspended license? Sounds like they got the right guy, and you should only blame yourself for missing your daughters birth.
I got my CCW when I was 18, they tried to take it from me when I caught an assault case in 05 but I beat it. I started hiding the gun when I lost my license, they will take my gun license if I'm caught riding with it on a suspended license, so I gotta do what I gotta do. I look like money and I'm affiliated with a bunch of "neagtive" people, igotta protect myself and my fam. I have seen 4 murders in my life, 2 of them over pairs of Cartier glasses, I have 6 different pairs of Cartis I rock daily, nobody will ever take my shit bro.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:48 PM   #14
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

Quote:
I got my CCW when I was 18, they tried to take it from me when I caught an assault case in 05 but I beat it. I started hiding the gun when I lost my license, they will take my gun license if I'm caught riding with it on a suspended license, so I gotta do what I gotta do. I look like money and I'm affiliated with a bunch of "neagtive" people, igotta protect myself and my fam. I have seen 4 murders in my life, 2 of them over pairs of Cartier glasses, I have 6 different pairs of Cartis I rock daily, nobody will ever take my shit bro.

Maybe you should spend your money on moving your family to a safer place, as opposed to spending it on glasses you feel you need to protect with a gun.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:49 PM   #15
get these NETS
you can't stop me

get these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected posterget these NETS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

my dude.....are you piecing together news stories? or are you telling the truth?

would be better if you're lying, cause if you're telling the truth...might wanna stop "looking like money" and start getting some money and move out of where ever you stay at.

Looking rich and living in a F'd up area is silly.

again, hope you're just making this all up...hate to think that young dudes out there still haven't figured it out yet.
get these NETS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: