Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Outland

Picked up Outland and Limbo off PSN a few days ago and I'm totally thrilled with both (also got Star Wars Dark Forces, apparently a PS1 title, I hate it*).

I grew up on atari and nintendo and definitely delved into genesis and n64 eras as well but haven't been a big fan of the gaming world since.

Outland's gameplay is Ninja Gaiden, Mega Man, and Metroid with 2k11 graphics that are like Tron meets Avatar. The story is mythic legend warrior shit and pretty simple but the game delivers across the board. I've almost gone through the whole thing in just a couple sittings and I don't play video games like that. Truly the first game I've been excited about besides the standards (Mario, Worms, Civilization, etc) in ages. Terrific game, only 10 bucks, if you miss the side scrolling adventures, this is your shit.

*are there any good X-wing, tie-fighter, pod-racer type star wars games for the ps3? how about a star wars strategy game?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Outland

The Force Unleashed reviewed ok, I never played it though. Other then that I can't think of anything else for PS3. You could get Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for PC, that's probably my favorite Star wars game.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: