Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-24-2006, 05:34 PM   #1
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Trade scenario: Minnesota and Atlanta

Atlanta gets

Mike James

Minnesota gets

Josh Childress

The Hawks get some help at point guard, while the Wolves get another wing player who can score and clear out more playing time for Foye.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:41 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bleh. Sure. But James has a trade clause.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:43 PM   #3
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Bleh. Sure. But James has a trade clause.

Ok. How about Mark Blount for Lorenzen Wright then?
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:48 PM   #4
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know. I would have done that in the pre season but Blount has improved. OMG, dont hurt me! I said it!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 09:26 PM   #5
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I don't know. I would have done that in the pre season but Blount has improved. OMG, dont hurt me! I said it!

No I totally agree with you, Blount has improved his game, he reminds me of when he played for the Celtics 3 years ago. Also Blount is getting blocks!
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:36 AM   #6
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

zzz
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 08:15 AM   #7
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

why would atlanta do this trade...to get a pg that doesnt pass and give up a promising young guy....great trade
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:28 PM   #8
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan
Atlanta gets

Mike James

Minnesota gets

Josh Childress

The Hawks get some help at point guard, while the Wolves get another wing player who can score and clear out more playing time for Foye.
You'd have to give more than that. Either a pick or another young guy.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: