Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-18-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default The Dragon Ball Discussion Thread

Watch the series with me guys.

http://www.dbzoasis.com/dbepisode1.php

Post what episode you are on and such
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:56 AM   #2
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The Dragon Ball Discussion Thread

Isn't it past your bed time?
thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:03 AM   #3
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneblackguy
Isn't it past your bed time?

Your humor is as tiny as Goku's dick in this episode.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:07 AM   #4
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lmfaooo^^
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:10 AM   #5
TennesseeFan
Banned

Old 08-18-2011, 03:17 AM   #6
TennesseeFan
Banned

The number of sexual innuendos in this episode is ridiculous.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:32 AM   #7
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Prime Vegeta >>>>
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:09 PM   #8
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dragon Ball > Dragon Ball Z >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dragon Ball GT
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:46 PM   #9
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

I started watching it again a couple of weeks ago, actually.

I'm on episode 55.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:23 PM   #10
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has decent reputation

spoilers in white:

i'm at where Vegeta is fighting Cell where he surpassed Super Saiyan mode. Vegeta is such a dumbass for letting Cell absorb the other robot, it made me so mad how dumb he is but i guess its all to setup Goku/Gohan coming in and saving the day. some things seem so ez to predict, but it also takes turns i never could predict in this series at different points too. like i'd never be able to predict the whole time machine stuff, then the Cell twist and not the robots, and even Bulma hooking up with Vegeta shocked me now its almost like Vegeta just had a one night stand with her and now Bulma's a baby's mama...would be real funny if they drew Vegeta like a black guy :

i like Dragonball better than DragonballZ so far, altho they're both good, and i'm still less than halfway thru Z. Goku's so nerdy to me now where before he was at least naive and funny in his early days. they've all become less funny as they get older. what is up with Mara? she seems so pointless. maybe theres more to her later. i was hoping Krillin would hook up with the robot tbh and ditch Mara for good f'in slut...

i'll add more if i think of anything else...

Last edited by Godzuki : 08-18-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #11
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Yeah right Maron is a babe

my bad Maron(sounded like mara to me). yeah she's stacked but such a slut where i feel bad for Krillin. i liked lil Krillin a lot more than him now but still like Krillin.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #12
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Wish this shit was on Netflix. Anyway DBZ > DB > GT
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #13
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Funny i just started rewatching. I'm on ep 5. And yea the sexual jokes is at an insane level.

I find Goku more of a bad ass in Dragon ball then Dragon ball z.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #14
TennesseeFan
Banned

On Episode 5. Yamcha makes is debut
Old 08-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #15
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah I started watching this. Got incredibly boring, so I skipped to the King Piccolo shit and then went on from there.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: