Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-25-2011, 01:12 AM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default BTE: Joe Rogan Experience Edition

Joe Rogan Listeners thread, complete with Pharaoh cats

Animated clips in this thread, funny stuff

Post all things Joe Rogan here, subscribe bitches

Last edited by Anti Hero : 08-25-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:15 AM   #2
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Joe Rogan Experience Edition

Watched his live podcast with Charlie Murphy tonight.

Funny shit.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:15 AM   #3
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pharaoh cats lol

Anyway, start with a bang.

Bert Kreischer's story of how he became The Machine (a must hear): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PAtFsJY5q0
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:16 AM   #4
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan

Funny shit.

Charlie Murphy? Oh snap, didn't know that was happening, hope it gets posted as the next podcast. Black guest not named Freddie FTW
Old 08-25-2011, 01:17 AM   #5
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Funny shit.

I gotta catch that tomorrow
Old 08-25-2011, 01:18 AM   #6
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My friend posted the link on facebook, I didn't even think about posting it on here, my bad...
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:18 AM   #7
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

I actually found this to be Kreischer's funniest story, about working out in the basement of a bookstore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CybclMyAuIE
Old 08-25-2011, 01:19 AM   #8
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Quote:
My friend posted the link on facebook, I didn't even think about posting it on here, my bad...

It's up the site now, definitely gonna hear that this weekend!
Old 08-25-2011, 08:27 AM   #9
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

I used to listen to his podcast whilst delivering pizza. Good times. Always made me think.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #10
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
We need an official joe rogan thread. I listen to all the podcast and if anyone else does we can discuss them here. I know Joe has a forum where you can do that but eh...

Anyway, I typically like Redban, but he's been annoying me the last few podcast. He's quiet more than usual these days and when he does chime in he says something stupid, usually referring to black children. I still need to finish the latest one with The Machine.

Once i get some extra cash i plan to try his Alpha Brain pills.

Not sure if you are on the Rogan Board or not, but there was a thread in there titled Aubrey responds to Alpha Brain questions. I was going through it and there is a lot of shit in that people pointed out that made it seem pretty bad. I haven't gotten all the way through it yet, but I am glad I read it before I decided to buy the pills.

Well a lot of tomfoolery went down in that thread... Joe had to regulate. I will still try them but I am glad that certain things were pointed out, but most of it seemed like a witch hunt. Guess I will just have to see for myself.

Last edited by Anti Hero : 08-25-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:26 PM   #11
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Joe Rogan just tweeted

Quote:
joerogan Joe Rogan
I just got an email out of the blue from @Graham_Hancock, and he's down to do the podcast! Woot!! All you tweeters contacting him worked!

Stoked for this!

his official website

His wiki
Old 09-02-2011, 03:23 AM   #12
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Joe Rogan did a podcast with Kevin Smith tonight, I only caught the last hour. It was 4 hours long, and Joe just tweeted that he and KS will be doing podcasts together on a regular basis now. Can't wait to check out what I missed.

@thatkevinsmith

@JoeRogan

Ustream.tv/joerogan
Old 09-02-2011, 04:54 AM   #13
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I advise you to post this stuff in bte, if not.. You'll be on my bad side. You don't want that.

Many thanks.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:55 AM   #14
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Chef Ramsay might do the JRE

GordonRamsay01 Gordon Ramsay
by redban
Would love to ! @redban: will you come on a podcast to discuss how awesome you are? I love Kitchen Nightmares! Bucket of Beans=nightmares!!
Old 09-06-2011, 12:57 AM   #15
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The hunt is on!
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: