Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default -Primetime- vs Marlo

I wanted to create this thread to chronicle the multiple and ongoing bets/wagers that Primetime and I will have throughout the course of the NFL and fantasy season.

We are both betting $150 to who ever places higher in the ISH $ League and the Official ISH League.

We also have an additional side bet where I lay primetime 2 to 1 odds in the Official ISH league where I put up $600 and he puts up $300.

More bets to come.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:59 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: -Primetime- vs Marlo

This wasn't nessesary but okay...

$100 Turner vs. Forte .5 PPR

through all 16 games right?

more than 3 games missed for either and bet is off...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:00 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
I wanted to create this thread to chronicle the multiple and ongoing bets/wagers that Primetime and I will have throughout the course of the NFL and fantasy season.

We are both betting $150 to who ever places higher in the ISH $ League and the Official ISH League.

We also have an additional side bet where I lay primetime 2 to 1 odds in the Official ISH league where I put up $600 and he puts up $300.

More bets to come.
that $300 to $600 includes the original $150 bet of that league...we made that clear
Old 08-25-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
This wasn't nessesary but okay...

$100 Turner vs. Forte .5 PPR

through all 16 games right?

more than 3 games missed for either and bet is off...
No - injuries enter in the equation. Put YOUR money where your mouth is.

If Forte gets injured then I lose the bet too.

I'm saying right now that Forte will outproduce Turner *no asteriks* in .5 PPR. That should be the bet, knew you'd chicken out.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:01 PM   #5
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
that $300 to $600 includes the original $150 bet of that league...we made that clear
yes you're right.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:03 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
No - injuries enter in the equation. Put YOUR money where your mouth is.

If Forte gets injured then I lose the bet too.

I'm saying right now that Forte will outproduce Turner *no asteriks* in .5 PPR. That should be the bet, knew you'd chicken out.
that is YOU chickening out...not me
Old 08-25-2011, 01:04 PM   #7
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

3 missed games is alot dude...Turner played all 16 last year
Old 08-25-2011, 01:06 PM   #8
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
3 missed games is alot dude...Turner played all 16 last year
Dude are you kidding? How am I chickening out? You are the one who offered a bet? I took it without any type of sidebars and you're not wanting to change the bet. That is lame dude.

Turner played all 16 games so you shouldn't worry.

Take the bet, step up.

Do you want to bet on our teams in ISH $ league?
Old 08-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #9
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Dude are you kidding? How am I chickening out? You are the one who offered a bet? I took it without any type of sidebars and you're not wanting to change the bet. That is lame dude.

Turner played all 16 games so you shouldn't worry.

Take the bet, step up.

Do you want to bet on our teams in ISH $ league?
so your entire basis of why Forte is better than Turner was based around injury?
Old 08-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #10
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
so your entire basis of why Forte is better than Turner was based around injury?
No but that clearly plays a role. I trust Forte to hold up much more then Turner.

I knew you'd back out and put some BS injury clause into this. I took Forte at pick 19 - you took Turner at pick 8.

I'm willing to bet you straight up that Forte will have more fantasy points at the end of the year. You're not taking that and trying to add some BS clause after you offered me the bet in the first place.

Let's move on from this since you're backing out. Want to bet on our teams?
Old 08-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #11
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Forte's been hurt in his career too? Don't see why the injury thing is such a big dealbreaker here.
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #12
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

@ injury being a "BS clause" in debating the production between 2 players...

what about the other guys you listed?...Blount, SJax, ect???

will you bet they out produce Turner...injury included?
Old 08-25-2011, 01:19 PM   #13
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
@ injury being a "BS clause" in debating the production between 2 players...

what about the other guys you listed?...Blount, SJax, ect???

will you bet they out produce Turner...injury included?
When I say take them over Turner I'm factoring in where they get drafted.

With Forte I'll straight up take him over Turner no questions asked.

I knew you'd insert some retarded clause. Turner is a risk no matter how you cut it.

Lets move past this and bet on our teams? Are you interested in that.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:20 PM   #14
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
When I say take them over Turner I'm factoring in where they get drafted.

With Forte I'll straight up take him over Turner no questions asked.

I knew you'd insert some retarded clause. Turner is a risk no matter how you cut it.

Lets move past this and bet on our teams? Are you interested in that.
no no no no

you came down on Turner really hard...now YOU are the one trying to run away from it

we're betting on Turner vs. Forte/Sjax/Blount one way or another...we just need to figure out the kinks...
Old 08-25-2011, 01:22 PM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Turner vs. Steven Jackson...

.5 ppr

injury included
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: