Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2011 EuroBasket championship game thread: Spain vs France

Plenty of quality NBA players in this one for those fans who like to follow

What time does it start today?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:20 AM   #2
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Eurobasket final- Spain vs France game thread

Fromsport says 19:00 -> 21:30, but I'm not sure what timezone that is, probable GMT.

Should be good, shame I got work this evening
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:21 AM   #3
Vienceslav
Local High School Star

Vienceslav is considered somewhat coolVienceslav is considered somewhat cool

It starts 9pm local time in Lithuania.
Vienceslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:00 AM   #4
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

France is a pretty big underdog, I think I'll bet on them.

You guys think they have a good shot?

I think it's possible, I like what I saw from France. But of course, Spain is hard to handle.....
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:21 AM   #5
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13

I think it's possible, I like what I saw from France. But of course, Spain is hard to handle.....

I have chosen to bet on under 150 @1.95
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #6
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Spain has no one who can check Tony Parker, France has a ton of guys able to shut down Navarro, for example Batum who will lock him up easily if given the assignment to, but Gasol and Gasol are too good for all of France's shit bigmen.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:27 AM   #7
Jan95

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13

Its possible, but they have to show their best.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:28 AM   #8
Jan95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Spain has no one who can check Tony Parker, France has a ton of guys able to shut down Navarro, for example Batum who will lock him up easily if given the assignment to, but Gasol and Gasol are too good for all of France's shit bigmen.
When Navarro is on fire, there is nobody who could shut him down.

Last edited by Jan95 : 09-18-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:32 AM   #9
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star

SunsCaptain has decent reputationSunsCaptain has decent reputation

Only team that can beat Spain is the U.S.

2008 was great.
SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #10
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan95
When Navarro is on fire, there is nobody who could shut him down.
In Europe maybe, but not NBA against NBA level players, where I have seen him shut down multiple times.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:06 AM   #11
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I agree,

but

fuck it, I have:

i) France to win
ii) France to first score 20
iii) Batum more than 1,5 three pointers
iv) Tony Parker more than 20,5 points
v) Joakim Noah more than 8,5 rebounds

which means:

GO FRANCE
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #12
Miller for 3
Local High School Star

Miller for 3 has a very bad reputationMiller for 3 has a very bad reputationMiller for 3 has a very bad reputationMiller for 3 has a very bad reputationMiller for 3 has a very bad reputation

What time does this start!?!?!
Miller for 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:35 AM   #13
Nero Tulip
Local High School Star

Nero Tulip has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
In Europe maybe, but not NBA against NBA level players, where I have seen him shut down multiple times.

You must've missed the part where France already played him twice. Moron.

No one can stop Navarro when he's on, not in the euroleague, not in the NBA, nowhere.

This game is very simple, if Navarro is on then it's an autoloss for France, otherwise they might have a chance but they need to have their best game of the tournament.
Nero Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:07 PM   #14
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

I won't be able to watch any of this. But I pick Spain, the twin Gasols would be too much for France to handle.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #15
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spain is a favorite but France can win it too,especially if Parker gets hot.

Game starts at 2 PM ET.

STREAM LINKS: http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-6.html
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: