Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-23-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
Grand Villain
Banned

Default Post A Pic of Yourself Legend of Josh...

100% on that God-swag, highest plateau, you can't get here, tough cooki-ez now watch all the haters roit and unite on some LOL @ 'that' guy, he never-ever smashed, never will, mental-case|mental-case, dunn-maddingly mind-raped the masses with nothing more than a keyboard and the creativity + ultramodern steez combined w/ /\bstract thinking that would make Thomas Jefferson, E.A.P, Wolfgang Mozart and Izzy Newtun go bannaz apesheet jelly.

Yes sur... that be me. At the end of it all, the real Wizardly Cool guy in the flesh where everyone jockin' his e-Thugstylez memories and legacy generation after generation. Finally, that e-ga found God and the more he give to God, the more hom-e got his back. Roll with God, and God will roll all the jelly haterz out the way back into the mist and jungle from which they came and will remain until they get on board and see the light.

Speaking of light, yeah mang, I be traveling ... at the speed of it. Come on, catch up. If you can... LOL. Awwww, too bad. So while I'm intergalactically surfing on ice shades equipped as I run back and reverse time pulling the big back into reverse all the gamma rays and debris sucks into an original black hole ahead of me aka the beginning of what we call 'time' and BOOOOOM....

The magical gases are no longer in existence. All there is be bright white and there's my e-ga from the very beginning the one and only geeh oh dee standing there with my hero JC at his side and the holy spirit spiralling [upward] look as it shoots to the stars... yep, that's it mang.

e-dapz from God.

Of course though... my Father is who HE is... God says vengence is mine, right? Well, not out of pure anger, etc... but b/c He knows what's best for us and we still ignore daily. Rinse and repeat. So, OK, yes, God is all glad and happy with the LOJ... you done made it e-ga... type ish, right? But... Atonement is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

... and LOJ not got an get of of jail free card. I done checked my pockets. Nothing there. Oh well... but yeah mang... this is gonna suck. Big time.'

So turn around Josh... *leather sound dragging on the floor....* yeah time is coming.

Arm with no hammer raised ^ and here comes the lashes... one by one... one by one... one bye one... two by two... CHAPIGH! TISH!!!!!!!

OMG... it hurts... please stop please stop!

CHAPISHG! TISH!!!!!!!!

*God*

"you arrogant bastard, (which is accurate, I was born out of wedlock), why can't you take your pride and kill that shit flush it down the toliet. Now. RIGHT NOW.

LOJ

"I'm sorry Father... I love you with my heart and soul... I do... honestly."

*God*

"Well, of course you do, my e-ga, now stand up. Be a man. Stand up straight, cry your eyes. Man up... it's OK son. All is good. Now... I'm not finished with you just yet!"

... " you my son are a ultramodern visionary prophet and I have given you visions that will one day come into play... all sins will find you out... (kanye... ******) ... and you my son, Josh... Thank You... for loving Me. I am the real Father you never had. I love you. Now, and forever. Amen.
Grand Villain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
Grand Villain
Banned

Default Re: Post A Pic of Yourself Legend of Josh...

Oh yeah... didn't mean to derail the thread... God bunted in and done mind-raped me!

sorrry...

here you go...

Old 09-23-2011, 09:21 PM   #3
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:23 PM   #4
GreatGreg
College star

Can you just go away... and not come back?
Maybe overdose on the drugs you've been heavily experimenting with the past couple years?
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:25 PM   #5
ThaSwagg3r

Old 09-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #6
IlliniFan
NBA rookie of the year

1. Didn't read

2. Did you take a picture of yourself in a public restroom??
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:28 PM   #7
Fawker
Banned

Fawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:36 PM   #8
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Villain
100% on that God-swag, highest plateau, you can't get here, tough cooki-ez now watch all the haters roit and unite on some LOL @ 'that' guy, he never-ever smashed, never will, mental-case|mental-case, dunn-maddingly mind-raped the masses with nothing more than a keyboard and the creativity + ultramodern steez combined w/ /\bstract thinking that would make Thomas Jefferson, E.A.P, Wolfgang Mozart and Izzy Newtun go bannaz apesheet jelly.

Yes sur... that be me. At the end of it all, the real Wizardly Cool guy in the flesh where everyone jockin' his e-Thugstylez memories and legacy generation after generation. Finally, that e-ga found God and the more he give to God, the more hom-e got his back. Roll with God, and God will roll all the jelly haterz out the way back into the mist and jungle from which they came and will remain until they get on board and see the light.

Speaking of light, yeah mang, I be traveling ... at the speed of it. Come on, catch up. If you can... LOL. Awwww, too bad. So while I'm intergalactically surfing on ice shades equipped as I run back and reverse time pulling the big back into reverse all the gamma rays and debris sucks into an original black hole ahead of me aka the beginning of what we call 'time' and BOOOOOM....

The magical gases are no longer in existence. All there is be bright white and there's my e-ga from the very beginning the one and only geeh oh dee standing there with my hero JC at his side and the holy spirit spiralling [upward] look as it shoots to the stars... yep, that's it mang.

e-dapz from God.

Of course though... my Father is who HE is... God says vengence is mine, right? Well, not out of pure anger, etc... but b/c He knows what's best for us and we still ignore daily. Rinse and repeat. So, OK, yes, God is all glad and happy with the LOJ... you done made it e-ga... type ish, right? But... Atonement is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

... and LOJ not got an get of of jail free card. I done checked my pockets. Nothing there. Oh well... but yeah mang... this is gonna suck. Big time.'

So turn around Josh... *leather sound dragging on the floor....* yeah time is coming.

Arm with no hammer raised ^ and here comes the lashes... one by one... one by one... one bye one... two by two... CHAPIGH! TISH!!!!!!!

OMG... it hurts... please stop please stop!

CHAPISHG! TISH!!!!!!!!

*God*

"you arrogant bastard, (which is accurate, I was born out of wedlock), why can't you take your pride and kill that shit flush it down the toliet. Now. RIGHT NOW.

LOJ

"I'm sorry Father... I love you with my heart and soul... I do... honestly."

*God*

"Well, of course you do, my e-ga, now stand up. Be a man. Stand up straight, cry your eyes. Man up... it's OK son. All is good. Now... I'm not finished with you just yet!"

... " you my son are a ultramodern visionary prophet and I have given you visions that will one day come into play... all sins will find you out... (kanye... ******) ... and you my son, Josh... Thank You... for loving Me. I am the real Father you never had. I love you. Now, and forever. Amen.
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #9
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #10
Grand Villain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Can you just go away... and not come back?
Maybe overdose on the drugs you've been heavily experimenting with the past couple years?

LOL... what?

You little turd... shut yo mouf ... LOJ aint been in another mental department or chambers for a good year and a half now... just the dumb drink 'til I act a fool these days... wont even take a shotgun from Kind/B if it were right in front of me. No schrooms, no nothing... Just the oh so commonplace alcohol to help me pamper the pain from this fu*ked up world we all live in but once all is said and done the booze will be replaced with a bong.... bong... of what? God. Hit that shit mang! Hit the GoD bong! suck it in ... hold it! ... keep holdin it ... ok ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppphah.... yeah mang.... God be on that mega i-LL shit...

I mean after all, it's a 'natural' plant... and of course our resident rosie cheeks Ken Shawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrunkkken can appreciate this at least. Yeah, I gets down with the herb these days... plus the alcohy... hey... it works for me... ironic... 'cause when I was a young buck age 13 - 15 when I was sippin' on 40's and ditching school to get blazed etc etc....

Yep... that snake sumbeech Satan got ahold of the LOJ and crippled homey for many years... internal damage... family relations gone estrange fault of my own, people being disappointed... like WTF is wrong with Josh?! This is NOT the Josh we know! ...

Yeah.. Satan got a hold of me back then something fierce... and still today, he there, but he's being more sneaky and laid back type steez 'cause that fu*ker works like that... so I got to keep my mental sharp, and along the way... do all I can to show the WORLD that GOD is real... and if that starts here @ ISH then so be it... but my real destiny in life is to be a messenger of our ultimate loving Father.

So I'll have to stop selling car insurance as starface claims I do, and I'll just be a all-day everrrrrrr day Bible Preacher in YOUR FACE 214/7 ... and why? Well, cause God wants to mind rape you, and it's in your best interest anyway, so just STFU all you haterz... and just do the right thing... and say...

LOJ... you sir, are the GOAT... bar nun, what? nun don't be at the bar, but bank that LOJ got enough game to Meitocdes at best 8.5 MY WIFE! to to the side, and have her suck my cawk in the baf room... I'm checking texts... she is going downtown... to town... OHHHHH damn baby slow down... enough... hold up! ...

Ok ... so my deek went soft... all because that ****** GOBB making threads about stupid shit and still sweeping sheet at the shit factory... and it makes me sad. Very sad. So .... here we go. LOJ the best poster of all time...

deek rock hard again.. throbbings yeah you know all it would take is a lick or a touch of that rocket ship and then

BOOOOOOM BLASST OFF!!!!!!!!!

Good night... all you fa gz ... LOJ he really is, the greatest of what? Yeah, all time.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:08 PM   #11
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
LOL... what?

You little turd... shut yo mouf ... LOJ aint been in another mental department or chambers for a good year and a half now... just the dumb drink 'til I act a fool these days... wont even take a shotgun from Kind/B if it were right in front of me. No schrooms, no nothing... Just the oh so commonplace alcohol to help me pamper the pain from this fu*ked up world we all live in but once all is said and done the booze will be replaced with a bong.... bong... of what? God. Hit that shit mang! Hit the GoD bong! suck it in ... hold it! ... keep holdin it ... ok ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppphah.... yeah mang.... God be on that mega i-LL shit...

I mean after all, it's a 'natural' plant... and of course our resident rosie cheeks Ken Shawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrunkkken can appreciate this at least. Yeah, I gets down with the herb these days... plus the alcohy... hey... it works for me... ironic... 'cause when I was a young buck age 13 - 15 when I was sippin' on 40's and ditching school to get blazed etc etc....

Yep... that snake sumbeech Satan got ahold of the LOJ and crippled homey for many years... internal damage... family relations gone estrange fault of my own, people being disappointed... like WTF is wrong with Josh?! This is NOT the Josh we know! ...

Yeah.. Satan got a hold of me back then something fierce... and still today, he there, but he's being more sneaky and laid back type steez 'cause that fu*ker works like that... so I got to keep my mental sharp, and along the way... do all I can to show the WORLD that GOD is real... and if that starts here @ ISH then so be it... but my real destiny in life is to be a messenger of our ultimate loving Father.

So I'll have to stop selling car insurance as starface claims I do, and I'll just be a all-day everrrrrrr day Bible Preacher in YOUR FACE 214/7 ... and why? Well, cause God wants to mind rape you, and it's in your best interest anyway, so just STFU all you haterz... and just do the right thing... and say...

LOJ... you sir, are the GOAT... bar nun, what? nun don't be at the bar, but bank that LOJ got enough game to Meitocdes at best 8.5 MY WIFE! to to the side, and have her suck my cawk in the baf room... I'm checking texts... she is going downtown... to town... OHHHHH damn baby slow down... enough... hold up! ...

Ok ... so my deek went soft... all because that ****** GOBB making threads about stupid shit and still sweeping sheet at the shit factory... and it makes me sad. Very sad. So .... here we go. LOJ the best poster of all time...

deek rock hard again.. throbbings yeah you know all it would take is a lick or a touch of that rocket ship and then

BOOOOOOM BLASST OFF!!!!!!!!!

Good night... all you fa gz ... LOJ he really is, the greatest of what? Yeah, all time.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #12
Grand Villain
Banned

LOL @ the 'Did not Read' bullshit.

seriously... you did not read what the LOJ posted. Fact! You did. Stop lying. Lying on the interweb is still a lie, my e-gaz.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:23 PM   #13
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
you did not read what the LOJ posted. Fact!
True, true.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #14
Grand Villain
Banned

How many views will we get out of this...

I know, I know, 97% of ISH on that hater shit and want to bring down the LOJ. Sorry fa6z... sheet not happening...

This is LOJ... we're not talking about some "let's all rally against GOBB, or starface!" ...

let's see who else? Oh yeah, blow (whom'z stock is rapidly dropping BTW... all b/c LOJ don't likey him, fact)... PT ... LOL let's not go there... haterz.

Whom else...????

Hate is a disease... thank God I'm immune to that shit... yeah LOJ be on the pride and arrogant shit... but I'm working harder... and harder... to get that under control...

AND IMAGINE THIS!!!!!!!

A humble God-swag LOJ preaching the Word... OMG ... mind blown.

LOL ... just so happens in the real world, my destiny is to be a RL messenger of the Word, and to deliver the God's grace upon us all through Christ Allmighty...

Right?

Yep... I do that ish online... but yep, sure as hell do that offline too... been doing my thing a few good year and a half now... allowing people to see God through me... It's not me... it's not Josh. It's not LOJ... it's not that dude... it's the other dude... the greatest dude... The ultimate Dude... the dude that LOVED you so much that He sent His one and ONLY son to save YOU.

Now STFU and pay homage to your only way out of this fu*king sick world. It's now, or never.

Man up...

Now.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:34 PM   #15
FourthTenor
Banned

FourthTenor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: