Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 09-30-2011, 05:40 AM   #1
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Kobe Bryant Had Dinner With Vassilis Spanoulis And Asked Him To Return To The NBA

http://www.redplanet.gr/basket/deipn...h.1388529.html

Kobe and Spanoulis Dinner

Published: Wednesday September 28 2011 14:02

Kobe Bryant dined Tuesday night (9/27) with Vassilis Spanoulis, and he urged him to return to the magical world of the NBA, and said he considers him a player of that caliber.

Kobe Bryant is in Greece with his sponsoring company and after one of the marketing events, he seized the opportunity and invited Olympiacos guard Vassilis Spanoulis to dinner.

Kill Bill and The Black Mamba At The Nike Athens Tour

The two players, as expected, talked and debated basketball, among other things. The star of the Los Angeles Lakers also urged the ace of Olympiacos to come back to the magical world of the NBA:

Said Kobe Bryant:

"Honestly man, I think he should still be in the NBA. But I understand the circumstances that happened when he was there. He had to do what was best for his family and his future. Eventually though, he should reconsider. He's still young".

Then, V-Span explained the reasons he returned to Europe:

"Who doesn't want to be in the NBA? The best players in the world are there. The circumstances I had there were not in my favor, and I am also happy that I went back to Greece."

Kobe also talked about the European Gasol brothers:

"It's unbelievable that a family can make two such great players. When Pau came to the Lakers I said that I finally have a big man who can punish the opposition and make them pay when they double me. He's a formidable player and he has punished all the other bigs in the NBA."

Shortly before the end of the night, Kobe said of his stay in Greece:

"It's so peaceful here. It was a calm two days. The people here are very warm and passionate. I should have been coming here for years. I will come back here for sure from now on".

Last edited by Euroleague : 09-30-2011 at 05:58 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:48 AM   #2
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kobe Bryant Had Dinner With Vassilis Spanoulis And Asked Him To Return To The NBA

v-span

what a nickname
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:48 AM   #3
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Kobe Bryant Had Dinner With Vassilis Spanoulis And Asked Him To Return To The NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
v-span

what a nickname

Well, his real nickname is Kill Bill.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:54 AM   #4
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Well, his real nickname is Kill Bill.

That's why he's friends with Black Mamba
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 05:57 AM   #5
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
That's why he's friends with Black Mamba

Exactly.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:08 AM   #6
RintjeRitsma
I hit open layups

RintjeRitsma has an OK reputation so far

"Who doesn't want to be in the NBA? The best players in the world are there."

Such a racist.
RintjeRitsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:14 AM   #7
Qwertyazerty
Decent playground baller

Qwertyazerty has no real reputation yet.

Hi Euroleague, you've always been sceptical about the NBA player's potential in European high level competition. I've just read this article (http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...-by-his-union/) about Zach Randolph stating that, if there's no season, he would try to follow Marc anywhere. What do you think are the possibilities of such a duo in a euroleague team? IMHO that could be dominant…

Sorry for the off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread about NBA players going overseas.
Qwertyazerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:28 AM   #8
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:54 AM   #9
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Then, V-Span explained the reasons he returned to Europe:

"Who doesn't want to be in the NBA? The best players in the world are there. [/b]
Err... typical self-ownage by NoLinksYo?
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:24 AM   #10
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
Who's this?
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:23 PM   #11
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

Then they had dessert, and Kobe admitted he was joking. For those who wonder, the name of the dessert was "spotted dick".
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:31 PM   #12
Phong
Decent college freshman

Phong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
Who's this?
Kate Beckinsale in Whiteout.
Phong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:46 PM   #13
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phong
Kate Beckinsale in Whiteout.
**** that, no nudes
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: