Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-04-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board
Default NBA 2K12: Create A Legend Mode

So who will be your chosen one? I personally want to pick up John Wall and get him to superstardom level. Or maybe take Melo and get him that ring.

I also had a question. Let's say you take KG, and he's really old. Can you raise attributes like quickness and speed? That's basically making them younger. Can you do that?
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K12: Create A Legend Mode

i want to finish a player's career, so i wouldnt have the patience to play 15 years or so of a young player's career, so ill prob choose somebody in their 30s. i was thinking joe johnson, maybe tim duncan. putting up crazy stats never appealed to me, being part of a smooth offense with one of those guys is a lot more appealing.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:56 AM   #3
Walker
Cool Custom Title

Walker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat cool

I really like the look of this mode and was even considering overlooking the no rookie, old rosters thing to play this with Bogut and/or Patty Mills.
But considering the pages and pages of complaints and bug reports on the 2K forums I'll be waiting till it's patched....
Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:10 AM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm going to use Lord Godbe. Might as well make him GOAT in the video game world too
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:38 AM   #5
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So after games do you still get post game interviews, and all the cool stuff thats in my player now, or is it just a half assed product thrown together like the jordan my player in 2k11?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:17 AM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
So after games do you still get post game interviews, and all the cool stuff thats in my player now, or is it just a half assed product thrown together like the jordan my player in 2k11?

no interviews, but how would that work anyway? i don't want to hear voices that aren't their voices. it works well enough.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:35 AM   #7
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gonna make Jonas Jerebko a legend.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:57 AM   #8
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Picked up the game earlier today. Replaced current Lakers with old school Lakers, Gonna run shit with Frobe
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #9
chips93

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

started one with mario chalmers. its pretty fun, played 2 games, just hitting outside shots and dropping dimes, making bron and wade play off of the ball more, and the offense runs much better. its way harder to get good teammate grades in 2k12, ive played about 5 or 10 games in my player or create a legend and have yet to get even an A-, while in 2k11 i got all A+
Old 10-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #10
Gotterdammerung
God-killer

Gotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this board

After I unlocked the '71 Lakers I traded Big Z for Wilt Chamberlain and started using him in Create A Legend.

After 10 games we are 8-2 and Wilt is now leading the league in FG% and rebounds.
Gotterdammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:24 PM   #11
chips93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung
After I unlocked the '71 Lakers I traded Big Z for Wilt Chamberlain and started using him in Create A Legend.

After 10 games we are 8-2 and Wilt is now leading the league in FG% and rebounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Picked up the game earlier today. Replaced current Lakers with old school Lakers, Gonna run shit with Frobe

anybody know how these two guys did it?
Old 11-30-2011, 05:32 PM   #12
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Started one with Dexter Pittman. good times.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #13
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
anybody know how these two guys did it?
I think they used a back-alley way involved exporting a team from Association prior to the first patch. Now, if you purchase the DLC, trading between regular teams and classic teams should be freed up, in addition to using the legends wherever one would like.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:23 PM   #14
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Now I can make Iman Shumpert a legend like I intended!

(assuming they add rookies in the next few days)
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #15
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Im using mike beasley. His jumper is so smooth man. And the twolves are 3-0 so far. Gotta up the difficulty as im scoring half our teams points at times.
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: