Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-28-2006, 12:39 AM   #1
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default OT: I punched Chuck Lidell mon. night and lived to tell about it.

kinda a cool story, figured you MMA fans here might be interested. Ok, so me and some friends decided last minute to fly to vegas Monday morning. we get there and my friend gets his host to recommend and set us up for whatever is the best place to go on a monday night. he hooks us up at a table behind the DJ at Jet in the Mirage. we were pretty trashed by the time we got there so i didnt even notice who had the table next to us till my friend points out it was liddell. our server introduces us to him and he comes over to shake our hands and chat a bit. we tried to send over a bottle of champagne to him, but he turned us down cuz he had a fight coming up. all he drank that night was water and he always had a lollipop in his mouth which i thought was pretty funny.
ok so towards the end of the night, i was pretty trashed and i asked him if i could give him a punch, kinda half joking. he laughed and then gave me his shoulder. i couldnt believe he agreed so i took a shot. it wasnt a real punch, just one of those kind that you give your buddy. (not that he woulda felt me if i took a real shot at him anyways lol). anyways, i just wanted to let any MMA fans out there know that he's a real cool guy. real down to earth. he told my friend that his gf lives in houston and they even exchanged numbers. he told us he'd party with us next time he was in town and didnt have a fight coming up.

p.s. he promised us he would kick Ortiz's ass this weekend too
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:21 AM   #2
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Haha, cool
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:26 AM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haha, yeah, that's pretty awesome. I thought you had actually hit him, like in a fight or something. Good stuff though.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:31 AM   #4
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Haha, yeah, that's pretty awesome. I thought you had actually hit him, like in a fight or something. Good stuff though.

if i would have really punched him, i would probably still be in the hospital and unconscious right now. :)

oh yeah, another thing i wanted to mention. on tv, his physique doesnt seem that impressive, especially when compared to people like ortiz, but trust me, he is pretty solidly built. he actually looks in better shape now then he has in the past, but then again, he had a shirt on so i didnt see his gut.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:35 AM   #5
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I think it's because he's so long. Makes him look skinnier or something.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:45 AM   #6
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

i hope he kicks tito ortiz ass.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:47 AM   #7
Sham
Great young streetballer

Sham has an OK reputation so far

When I first read it, I thought it said "I punched Chuck Lidell's Mom..."

I was like wtf.

lol.
Sham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:10 AM   #8
joe lucky
Decent playground baller

joe lucky has an OK reputation so far

yeah I hear he's a cool dude. I look forward to his demolishing of Ortiz for a second time. Actually its probably going to end quickly so maybe I'm not looking forward to it that intently. The only thing cool about Ortiz anymore is the fact he dates Jenna Jameson and thats about it.
joe lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:43 AM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I met Chuck as well. We went to a Health Trade and Convention in Vancouver BC. We met up with the guys from Xyience who happened to bring Chuck Liddell. They had a suit at one of the best hotels in Vancouver and had a suit party going on. I got to talk to Chuck a bit and even asked him about the Ortiz fight agianst Griffin. He said it was bullshyt and that Ortiz is a sell-out punk. They apperantly used to train together and Ortiz's head got too big (which incidently I think does look too big). Same thing, all I saw him do was eat the raw fruits and have water. There was unlimited alcohol and he had none of it. I got my picture with him as well. Xyience also supplies us with comp tickets to events as well as access to free supplements.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 02:46 AM   #10
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe lucky
The only thing cool about Ortiz anymore is the fact he dates Jenna Jameson and thats about it.
Dating someone that has over 100 different peni$ inside them is not a cool thing.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:24 PM   #11
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

cool story... glad to hear he's still a regular guy despite all the fame.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:33 PM   #12
ak47smohawk
I brick open layups

ak47smohawk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Dating someone that has over 100 different peni$ inside them is not a cool thing.

I think you left off a 0, but yeah.
ak47smohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:40 PM   #13
sommervilleCdn
High School JV MVP

sommervilleCdn is considered somewhat coolsommervilleCdn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe lucky
The only thing cool about Ortiz anymore is the fact he dates Jenna Jameson and thats about it.

not good

/fire the plastic surgeon
sommervilleCdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:44 PM   #14
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Chucks awesome, seems like a cool guy.

Still feel like he's ducking Wanderlei Silva though. Especially after his interview on the beatdown this week.

And also, did you guys hear Cro Cop is in the UFC now? Their gonna announce him Saturday, it's supposed to be a secret but it's out.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:45 PM   #15
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47smohawk
I think you left off a 0, but yeah.

Actually, she'd only had sex with 13 guys on screen. Which is really nothing. Mostly did girl/girl anyways.

haha shes probably had sex with less men than your girlfriend has. And she made more money for it too.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: