Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
with malice
I hit open 5-footers

with malice is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Magic on LeBron...

Well, figuratively speaking all over LeBron.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...yoff-struggles
with malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
ClutchBucketz
I hit open 5-footers

ClutchBucketz has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Magic on LeBron...

Aww man that's on par with his Kwame Brown dummy spit
ClutchBucketz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:50 AM   #3
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

Nothing wrong with anything he said I agree 105%
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

To be fair. No one relied on Kobe to be the number one man in his first 8 seasons. Lebron was always the number 1 option since his days as a rookie. I've always respected Magic as a player, but never as an analyst. Every time he says something, I feel like Karma always bites him in the ass.

Lebron will eventually win, not one, not two, not three, not four....you get the point. He's one of the greatest players I've ever seen. Immature, yes, but still pretty damn good. I wish Kobe was more of an attack the basket player like Lebron.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:23 AM   #5
with malice
I hit open 5-footers

with malice is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
To be fair. No one relied on Kobe to be the number one man in his first 8 seasons. Lebron was always the number 1 option since his days as a rookie. I've always respected Magic as a player, but never as an analyst. Every time he says something, I feel like Karma always bites him in the ass.

Lebron will eventually win, not one, not two, not three, not four....you get the point. He's one of the greatest players I've ever seen. Immature, yes, but still pretty damn good. I wish Kobe was more of an attack the basket player like Lebron.
I've always despised the "oh yeah, but look who was on his team" argument. So, Russell's not Russell... MJ's not MJ... Kareem/Magic/Shaq/Duncan/Robinson/Kobe et al aren't <insert name>.
Reality is what it is. LeBron might get his rings now (I think he'll end up with 2)... but he'll have to deal with the flak that's going to come from him getting them alongside Wade/Bosh.
After the last Finals, the only thing that's going to assuage the crap he's getting is for him to win, and be *The Man* in doing so. Anything less, and it's going to continue. Matter o' fact, if he wins a ring, and Wade wins the MVP - it's going to be worse than ever.
with malice is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: