Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-01-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Arkansas Judge William Adams Beats Child for using the Internet

Kind of hard to watch. Dad went a little overboard imo.
http://www.puritube.com/v/Wl9y3SIPt7o
original link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o&
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Arkansas Judge William Adams Beats Child for using the Internet

Good whooping..

IF all parents did this . Kids won't be so messed up as they are these days.
I have taken worse than that and I'm fairly okay.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers

dang. I'd hate to see your whippings
Old 11-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #4
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Good whooping..

RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #5
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
dang. I'd hate to see your whippings

computer power cords. shit was crazy...
Old 11-01-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Good whooping..

I agree 100%, honestly that wasn't even that bad of a beating. It keeps you in line and not become a stuck up arrogant asshole(like almost all kids today), I hate parents who "compromise" with their kids and treat freaking elementary/middle school kids like they are adults..that will get them nowhere.

Now in no way do I support abuse, abuse is TOTALLY different, but that video? She broke a rule and her dad gave her a beating (one which will leave a mark for legit half a day, then be gone). Don't break the rules and everything will be fine.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #7
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
I agree 100%, honestly that wasn't even that bad of a beating. It keeps you in line and not become a stuck up arrogant asshole(like almost all kids today), I hate parents who "compromise" with their kids and treat freaking elementary/middle school kids like they are adults..that will get them nowhere.

Now in no way do I support abuse, abuse is TOTALLY different, but that video? She broke a rule and her dad gave her a beating (one which will leave a mark for legit half a day, then be gone). Don't break the rules and everything will be fine.
Yeah this.
I was pretty upset at first but it was probably because the screaming made me cringe.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #8
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
but that video? She broke a rule and her dad gave her a beating (one which will leave a mark for legit half a day, then be gone). Don't break the rules and everything will be fine.

*After spanking her 13 times* "I never got my lick in on her..... get on ur fu*cking stomach!"
Old 11-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #9
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

You guys above are sick and crazy. Abuse doesn't equal good behavior. Most abused kids either become antisocial or criminals. Most kids who don't get beat turn out to be actual good beings.

I can tell most of you guys are lying and were never abused at home. I was abused, this video brings up so many memories.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #10
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
You guys above are sick and crazy. Abuse doesn't equal good behavior. Most abused kids either become antisocial or criminals. Most kids who don't get beat turn out to be actual good beings.

I can tell most of you guys are lying and were never abused at home. I was abused, this video brings up so many memories.
Well it really depends on what you label as "abuse"
Old 11-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

she had some disorder you fckin retards you would beat a kid with a disorder?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #12
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker

Even without a disorder, this is unacceptable. Just for using the computer??? Goddamn, what if she gets in trouble at school, they'd probably kill her.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #13
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
What disorder? I was unaware.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:23 PM   #14
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Like I said, being abused and getting punished are 2 totally different things. The OP said he beat her cause she went on the internet when he said not to, thus breaking a rule and being punished.

Skywalker saying she has a disorder is different, if she really does then its messed up...but if shes a regular kid, she broke a rule and got punished thats that lol.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #15
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Even without a disorder, this is unacceptable. Just for using the computer??? Goddamn, what if she gets in trouble at school, they'd probably kill her.

it was for downloading pirated music and sh!t apparently

I can see puttin a whoopin on a normal delinquent kid for doing that after warning them, but this was a fcking girl with a disorder.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: