Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default DC Universe Online has gone free to play

Yes! I'll be downloading this on ps3. Heard it's about a 7 hour download!

Last month, Sony Online Entertainment revealed that DC Universe Online was going Free to Play, and the publisher has now announced when that will happen. During today's DC Universe Online developer live-cast, SOE announced that the change will happen next week, on November 1st.

What Free to Play means for DC Universe Online

As previously announced, the Free to Play mode will still require a purchase for DLC expansion packs, and will feature limited character, inventory, auction and bank slots. Chat, mail, vault tickets and Player Leagues are also slightly restricted.

By spending $5 or more, players can upgrade to a Premium plan with less limitations, or for a $14.99 monthly pass they can access the Legendary plan, which features vastly more options. For a full rundown of the available plans, check out the game's official site.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: DC Universe Online has gone free to play

Cool. I have been wanting to try this game but I didnt want to shell out $50 + a monthly fee.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #3
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

This game is pretty fun. I made a character that's a combination of the Flash and the Punisher.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:30 PM   #4
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
This game is pretty fun. I made a character that's a combination of the Flash and the Punisher.

Downloading now. I'll let you guys know if it's any good.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I gave it a quick go. Probably shouldn't have played it directly after Arkham City as it doesn't feel anywhere near as good as that.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

So far going free-to-play has increased DCUO's community by 1,000,000. 500k for pc and 500k for pc. I've never played an mmo before and I'm liking this one.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #7
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Meh. The seven hour download on my ps3 is not very enticing. Although seeing as I can get it on the PC instead(didn't know that) I'll probably just play it on that. MMOs' are meant for PC.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:59 PM   #8
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star

SunsCaptain has decent reputationSunsCaptain has decent reputation

Does that mean I can sell it back to Gamestop now

But seriously they didn't let me before when you had to pay...Just sitting around collecting dust.
SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:10 PM   #9
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

I tried it at my brother in laws house. Wasnt in to it.
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #10
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
MMOs' are meant for PC.
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #11
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

comic and super hero themes just dont interest me
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: