Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-07-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Default TO HAS to be broke...

check this out:

Terrell Owens' financial situation is so dire, he filed papers in three separate child support cases to have his payments lowered ... because he makes ZERO DOLLARS ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, a bench warrant was issued for T.O.'s arrest after he missed a court date with one baby mama ... to whom he's trying to lower child support payments.

Turns out ... T.O. has three OTHER baby mamas and over the past few months he's filed to have his payments reduced with two of them (and, according to his rep, he plans to file for a modification of support for the third).

For those of you counting at home, here's the scorecard ...

Baby Mama #1, Monique Reynolds
T.O. and Monique have an 11-year-old son together. According to the papers, he paid $20,000/month in support until last year, when it was reduced to $11,202. He also gave her $100,000 to buy a house.

Baby Mama #2, Kimberly Floyd
They share a 7-year-old daughter, for whom TO was ordered to pay $20,000/month for back in 2005. In 2008, they agreed to drop that to $15,000.

Baby Mama #3, Samelia Miller
Miller gave birth to a son back in 2006. He was ordered to pay $13,400/month in support.

Baby Mama #4, Melanie Paige Smith
T.O. was ordered to pay $5,000/month for their daughter back in 2007. This is the only case where T.O. has not yet requested a reduction ... though his rep says he plans to ask for a modification.

In each of the cases where T.O. is requesting a reduction in child support payments, he says in his declaration, "My currently monthly income is zero ($0)."

In the papers, T.O. also claims to pay $62,366/month for various properties and says his home in Georgia is in foreclosure. He says he put all but two of his homes up for sale.

A rep for T.O. tells TMZ, "He has tried to keep paying all of these mothers what they were used to year after year, basically putting himself into a financial crisis. He has always paid his child support payments and loves his kids."

The rep says each modification case is still ongoing.

child support is so abused, but i still don't feel sorry for this fool. what a dumbass :

and there is no way he can meet anywhere near those payments without NFL income...

Last edited by Godzuki : 11-07-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Default Re: TO HAS to be broke...

heres some financial advice for you: Quit rawdogging skanks!
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

You'd think after two illegitimate kids he'd learn to use a condom. Hell, you'd think one might be enough to knock some common sense into him, but I'd think two would really get it through his head.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

I thought about making a topic about his child support issues a few days ago but didn't because I thought there was something indecent about the way celebrities get their private business put out there sometimes. It's like, his career is basically over, he just had a major injury, leave him alone. And I'm someone that thinks he's an asshole.

Of course, if a story is out there about a guy like him it's going to be discussed sooner or later. Oh well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
You'd think after two illegitimate kids he'd learn to use a condom. Hell, you'd think one might be enough to knock some common sense into him, but I'd think two would really get it through his head.
It feels better and as arrogant as he is/was he probably never thought he could go broke. It's like that stupid-ass 50 cent song, "Have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire."
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:58 PM   #5
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

my only defense for TO would be regarding how absurd child support payments can get based on income, when in reality it should be based more on practicality. if ure going to tell me it costs $20k/month to take care of a kid i'd say ure delusional, and i'd ask for receipts for EVERY expense made with that $20k/month....how our courts deem that appropriate is laughable. but its how these baby mama's get rich/supported the rest of their lives getting pregnant by some athlete.

otherwise TO's a dumbass just like the rest of them. for some reason i thought he was smarter than that, and frugal to some degree, but this just proves he's another idiot athlete knocking up women with baby mama's
Old 11-07-2011, 12:59 PM   #6
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
otherwise TO's a dumbass just like the rest of them. for some reason i thought he was smarter than that, and frugal to some degree, but this just proves he's another idiot athlete knocking up women with baby mama's
what in the world ever led you to think he was smart or frugal?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:03 PM   #7
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I thought about making a topic about his child support issues a few days ago but didn't because I thought there was something indecent about the way celebrities get their private business put out there sometimes. It's like, his career is basically over, he just had a major injury, leave him alone. And I'm someone that thinks he's an asshole.

Of course, if a story is out there about a guy like him it's going to be discussed sooner or later. Oh well.
It feels better and as arrogant as he is/was he probably never thought he could go broke. It's like that stupid-ass 50 cent song, "Have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire."

umm he televises it all on his show. i don't get how u can bad for him when he makes it so public. plus this is somebody that made enough money to live the rest of his life well but he was just as stupid about it as a lot of other idiot athletes. on top of TO being the type of dude that u shouldn't really feel that sorry for w/ how much trash he talked or altercations he's had....

he's pretty much fukked tho. unless he can cut those child support payments by 1/10th of what he was paying, i can't see him getting that much more income to support those payments. he dug his own mess tho, what a dumbass.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:05 PM   #8
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Quote:
umm he televises it all on his show. i don't get how u can bad for him when he makes it so public. plus this is somebody that made enough money to live the rest of his life well but he was just as stupid about it as a lot of other idiot athletes. on top of TO being the type of dude that u shouldn't really feel that sorry for w/ how much trash he talked or altercations he's had....

he's pretty much fukked tho. unless he can cut those child support payments by 1/10th of what he was paying, i can't see him getting that much more income to support those payments. he dug his own mess tho, what a dumbass.
If he did then whatever, his own fault, I agree.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #9
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
what in the world ever led you to think he was smart or frugal?

the way he carried himself on his show. he seemed to have a better head than a lot of other young athletes who are shopping for jewelry or blinging their cars, and they never really showed TO be that way. if anything he came across as frugal to me, but it seemed like he relied on all of his assistants or whatever to do everything for him so it was hard to tell.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #10
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
the way he carried himself on his show. he seemed to have a better head than a lot of other young athletes who are shopping for jewelry or blinging their cars, and they never really showed TO be that way. if anything he came across as frugal to me, but it seemed like he relied on all of his assistants or whatever to do everything for him so it was hard to tell.
The reason why you thought he was frugal was the reality of all these child support payments and him not getting real NFL money since the Cowboys I believe.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:05 AM   #11
DuMa
Canned

how can he have zero income? doesnt he make money off the TO show?
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:55 AM   #12
kentatm
NBA Legend

if was just averaging $10k a month per kid he would be spending $480,000 a year on his kids.

that'll sap you dry real quick when you no longer make top flight NFL money
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:17 AM   #13
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

What a dumb ass. You would think after forking over 20 grand a month for the first kid he would be more careful, but it is T.O.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:31 AM   #14
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

i notice he had a baby for every stint in san francisco, philadelphia, and dallas.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:51 AM   #15
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

In his defense, those child support numbers are absurd.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: