Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-15-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Saints Row 3 Thread...anyone (except me) got it?

Started playing it last night. I love it, it's basically the "Drive around and cause mayhem" portion of GTA made the main game with the story being the secondary part. Great fun. If you are looking for an open world game to cause destruction in and are not opposed to (extremely) juvenile humor, this will tide you over for a while.

A fun diversion even in a season with a lot of AAA quality games, this is by no means one of them but it's a nice change of pace.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:05 PM   #2
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Saints Row 3 Thread...anyone (except me) got it?

i just got it only played it for about 30 mins so far. the driving is so smooth.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #3
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll get this once it drops in price. CheapyD is going to be in this.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
i just got it only played it for about 30 mins so far. the driving is so smooth.
PS3? We can have deathamtches or something...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:31 AM   #5
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Been playing for a little bit and I love this game. So much fun..I am laughing through almost everything..the gameplay is just awesome.

Surprised not many people here have been playing it... well not really because there are so many good games out but this one here is surely worth time out of your day to play sometime.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #6
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's awesome, but short. Been playing for 14 hours and already completed 75% of it.

Loved the computer missions and the mission against Killbane too.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I never liked the goofiness of Saints Row. Then again, humor isn't my favorite thing out of entertainment in general, so that's probably why. The game looks pretty fun, so I will probably give it a shot when it drops in price significantly.

Does the Co-Op run smoothly?
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #8
Big_Dogg
Dunktacular

Big_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected posterBig_Dogg is a pretty well-respected poster

Had a quick couple of hours with it, but too busy playing Skyrim, this game will just have to wait.
Big_Dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: