Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here
Default So who wants to play me in NBA2K12 on PS3?

I've been playing a lot online and I'm looking for new challengers. I just put a hurting on this guy. I usually like to play as the Clippers, but as Celtics are my team and this guy picked the Lakers and if someone picks the Heat, Bulls, orThunder I'll usually Pick the Celtics so I picked the Celtics and I put a beating on him 74-50. Unfortunately for him I started putting a hurting on him with Ray in the 3rd when he got hot and dropped 40 on him by the end of the game. I had to taunt him throughout just for fun to just how him much he was doing nothing with Kobe and I was abusing him with Ray lol. Anyway my name is BarstoolBlues. Send me an invite if you are interested in playing some games or respond here.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:00 AM   #2
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: So who wants to play me in NBA2K12 on PS3?

So ISH full of only cowards or what?
Old 11-17-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
I've been playing a lot online and I'm looking for new challengers. I just put a hurting on this guy. I usually like to play as the Clippers, but as Celtics are my team and this guy picked the Lakers and if someone picks the Heat, Bulls, orThunder I'll usually Pick the Celtics so I picked the Celtics and I put a beating on him 74-50. Unfortunately for him I started putting a hurting on him with Ray in the 3rd when he got hot and dropped 40 on him by the end of the game. I had to taunt him throughout just for fun to just how him much he was doing nothing with Kobe and I was abusing him with Ray lol. Anyway my name is BarstoolBlues. Send me an invite if you are interested in playing some games or respond here.

I doubt its has anything to do with cowardice.... just more so that people generally don't like to play with poor-sport-dick-heads that taunt their opposition.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #4
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I doubt its has anything to do with cowardice.... just more so that people generally don't like to play with poor-sport-dick-heads that taunt their opposition.

I don't usually taunt but I was just in that mood I guess. I usually let my opponent decide if he wants to have taunting involved and even then I keep it light. I rarely ever go to an instant replay or something as that is just time consuming and tiresome, bit just a box score or team stat. i'm not normally a taunter but I was just in the mood I guess. *shrug*
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: