Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here
Default Post your Skyrim Character!

here is mine...

Name: Slitthroat

Race: Blood Elf

Level & Profession: Level 23, Great Sword Warrior

Weapon: Enchanted with fire & poisoned +42 dmg, "Ebony Great Sword" 44 dmg, total dmg of 86 on one hit

Last edited by pauk : 11-19-2011 at 01:07 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your Skyrim Character!

Are you PC? I'd like to show off my dude but I have PS3. I need to get working on some enchanting tonight to hook up his armor and warhammer
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:04 PM   #3
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Are you PC? I'd like to show off my dude but I have PS3. I need to get working on some enchanting tonight to hook up his armor and warhammer

yea on PC... have it on PS3 to, but dled on PC... i prefer the PC version, highest graphic settings, looks so much better and can soon dl some mods/dlcs and so on...

and yea please do show ur stuff.. wanna see what u dudes are rollin with

Last edited by pauk : 11-19-2011 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:06 PM   #4
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

I have a question about Skyrim itself. Do you have to be GOOD at the game to enjoy it and know what to do? I've never really played a Bethesda RPG game before, but I really want to give this a try.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:19 PM   #5
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
I have a question about Skyrim itself. Do you have to be GOOD at the game to enjoy it and know what to do? I've never really played a Bethesda RPG game before, but I really want to give this a try.

no not really! actually..... the worse you are the more fun the experience gets.... because of the learning process, the game is god damn amazing especially when u are new... What makes Skyrim fun is the possibility to explore the ridicilously huge and ridicilously beautiful world of Skyrim, eiter by foot or horse and so on or using the fast transition system.... There is everything from caves, mines, small villages, hidden dungeons, hidden places, in each there is a unique armors/weapons/enemies and so on (sooooo many armors/weapons and so on in this game), to larger cities, with major quests that can change your character in different ways....

what makes Skyrim a really enjoyable experience is the possibilty to do whatever you want..... You dont HAVE to follow the storyline to explore the lands and level up, you can be in the middle of a main storyline play and immediately just say "fak it" and start running a random direction for 3 hours 10 miles away in middle of nowhere with no effect on the storyline, explore the world, fight some wicked monsters, bears, wolves, become a vampire, become a werewolf, level up, equip yourself with wicked stuff and then get back 10 days later to the location you first left and continue the storyline.. lol.... you are free to do whatever you want....

... even if you dont want to learn and dont do any quests whatsoever... so i mean you can just avoid the game itself and go on a adventure exploring the world.... which many find more fun actually... I have about 30 hours in to the game.... and i have STILL not even explored even maybe 30% of the world lol...

Could you believe i hated RPG games before? I still do.... only basically Oblivion somewhat and mostly Skyrim managed to captivate me.... veeeeery much.... so you have to try this!!

Last edited by pauk : 11-19-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 11:42 PM   #6
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
no not really! actually..... the worse you are the more fun the experience gets.... because of the learning process, the game is god damn amazing especially when u are new... What makes Skyrim fun is the possibility to explore the ridicilously huge and ridicilously beautiful world of Skyrim, eiter by foot or horse and so on or using the fast transition system.... There is everything from caves, mines, small villages, hidden dungeons, hidden places, in each there is a unique armors/weapons/enemies and so on (sooooo many armors/weapons and so on in this game), to larger cities, with major quests that can change your character in different ways....

what makes Skyrim a really enjoyable experience is the possibilty to do whatever you want..... You dont HAVE to follow the storyline to explore the lands and level up, you can be in the middle of a main storyline play and immediately just say "fak it" and start running a random direction for 3 hours 10 miles away in middle of nowhere with no effect on the storyline, explore the world, fight some wicked monsters, bears, wolves, become a vampire, become a werewolf, level up, equip yourself with wicked stuff and then get back 10 days later to the location you first left and continue the storyline.. lol.... you are free to do whatever you want....

... even if you dont want to learn and dont do any quests whatsoever... so i mean you can just avoid the game itself and go on a adventure exploring the world.... which many find more fun actually... I have about 30 hours in to the game.... and i have STILL not even explored even maybe 30% of the world lol...

Could you believe i hated RPG games before? I still do.... only basically Oblivion somewhat and mostly Skyrim managed to captivate me.... veeeeery much.... so you have to try this!!

Alright man thanks for clarifying. I'll definitely check this out.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:02 AM   #7
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

I have trouble aiming on Bethesda games for whatever reason. Other than that definitely not hard. You just need to learn how to beat everything. May have to die a few times to learn a certain part.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:08 AM   #8
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Too much talking not enough picture taking!! I'll post mine up tomorrow when I get a little time. I just started, so I've got pretty much nothing I want as of yet.

I wanna see all the characters you guys got!
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: