Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here
Default This Here is the Greatest Laker of All Time

5 Rings
8 Final Runs

Before comeback 19.7 PPG (52.1% FG), 11.4 APG, 7.3 RPG and 1.9 SPG

Last edited by Round Mound : 11-29-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Spelling
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: This Here is the Greatest Laker of All Time

Greatest Lakers of all time (as players/Lakers):
1. Magic
2. West
3. Kobe

Greatest Lakers of all time (as overall contributors to the organization):
1. West
2. Magic
3. Kobe
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:45 PM   #3
boyle777
Can barely lace up my sneakers

boyle777 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
1. Magic
2. West
3. Kobe

1. West
2. Magic
3. Kobe

Kareem > Kobe.
boyle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:50 AM   #4
ThaRegul8r
National High School Star

ThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation hereThaRegul8r has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round Mound
5 Rings
8 Final Runs

Forget all that. What's his PER, EFF, Plus/Minus, Shot Made/Missed Differential, Win Shares and Win Shares Per 48 Minutes look like?
ThaRegul8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:52 AM   #5
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRegul8r
Forget all that. What's his PER, EFF, Plus/Minus, Shot Made/Missed Differential, Win Shares and Win Shares Per 48 Minutes look like?

Because stats are the only accurate information on how good a player is, right?
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:54 AM   #6
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Magic
West
Kareem
Shaq
Mikan
Kobe
Wilt
Baylor
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:43 AM   #7
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

1.Magic
2.Kobe
3.West
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #8
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I did expect a more detailed apporach by Round Mound to go into all the stats but yes that speaks the truth.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #9
AlexanderRight
I hit open 5-footers

AlexanderRight has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
1. Magic
2. West
3. Kobe

1. West
2. Magic
3. Kobe

AlexanderRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #10
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
5 Rings
8 Final Runs

Nice poster!! I have that one hanging in my classroom. My students, 5th graders, ask me who he is and was he better than Shaq and Kobe.... Darn parents these days. What are they not teaching these kids!!! I had to school them on who he is, what he did, and to me...way better than Kobe or Shaq.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:16 PM   #11
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Because stats are the only accurate information on how good a player is, right?
This was actually a jab at the OP for his excessive use of advanced stats.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #12
twintowers
I hit open layups

twintowers has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
5 Rings
8 Final Runs

Without a doubt laker of all time, but more then that he is extremely significant part of basketball worldwide, many types of player we see rise and are called superstars, few gave basketball the inovation and legacy like Magic, that is his biggest achievement....
twintowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:29 PM   #13
ItsTwisted
I airball my layups

ItsTwisted has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
Nice poster!! I have that one hanging in my classroom. My students, 5th graders, ask me who he is and was he better than Shaq and Kobe.... Darn parents these days. What are they not teaching these kids!!! I had to school them on who he is, what he did, and to me...way better than Kobe or Shaq.

People are always quick to forget. Whether we want to admit it or not, in ten/15 years people are not going to care who Michael, Magic, Bird, Kareem and etc guys were. It will sadly all be about Kobe, Lebron and etc, and the new guys being measured up against them.

Hell, after what Michael has accomplished and done, you would think people would know better then to compare Kobe or even Lebron to him. Even the Lebron/Magic comparisons tickle my nerves as they are two very different players.
ItsTwisted is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: